2007 Legacy Estate - For Sale

Franport

Hi guys,
I am selling my 2007 Legacy Estate. Grey/Black, 2.0 petrol, manual, aircon.
I am the second owner, have had the car since March '14.
Fully stamped service history. From Subaru Castle garage Bray until I bought it.
Two stamps from a local indy in my ownership. First service I had done included long life spark plugs (50k km)
Test until July '17. Passed no problem. Four new tyres 3 months ago.
175km/109miles.
Due a belt at 200km. Loads of receipts from work carried out.
Both garages who have worked on it since '07 are contactable and can verify all work carried out.
Tax end October '15
Running like a dream, I have put approx 30,000 kms on it in my ownership. No issues.
Inside is immaculate. Bodywork is fine. Usual scratches for an 8 year old car.
Hope to get an advert up on donedeal this weekend once I find time to give it a good clean and take pictures!
Alot of car for the money! - Asking €3,750
Thanks.

:thumb:Yes still a great car had a few of these over the years and they were bullet proof Pity the diesels are not the same :icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:.

Best set of luck with the sale :thumb:

:thumb:Yes still a great car had a few of these over the years and they were bullet proof Pity the diesels are not the same :icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:.

Best set of luck with the sale :thumb:

Bullet proof surely.. Thanks.
I'll hopefully get an advert on done deal tomorrow and stick a link here.
if ya know anyone that may be interested keep me in mind..!

Hi, would be very interested in this, if you want to send me your number i can give you a call, thanks

Dont think you can pm as it wont send . :thumb:
Hi Scoobysub,
I chose the option to send an email.
It looked like it sent, but I have no idea whiter it actually did or not!

Why do you say a PM won't send? Is it a technical thing or do I need a certain number of posts or something?
Cheers..!

Non members can send private messages since last week
but will only be turned on for another week or so once something is fixed
hence why they where turned on
I could bore you about technical stuff bit I'd rather not :icon_grin:

Hi Franport,

Could you pm/email me your number also so I can give you a shout about this car? Cheers!

P.S. I'm in Galway, where are you based?

Hi lads,
Follow up on this thread.. I've only finally got around to posting an advert for my Legacy today!

I think I have all the necessary details in the advert. The eagle eyed amongst you will notice the pictures are old.!
The car is still looking the same though.
Load of receipts, NCTs, fully stamped service book come with the car. As I have mentioned in the advert only two garages have every worked on the car. Main dealer in Bray (Castle garage) and a local indy here in Westport.
It is a totally genuine & unmolested example.
Running like a dream.
Give me a call or pop me a PM if you want more info.
Asking price - €3,150

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2007-subaru-legacy/11282283

Back