**** 2006 Spec-C V-Limited for Sale *****

Eric after you've had time to assess your new S204 would you write a few paragraphs about it and how you think it differs from your spec C?

I think everyone will be green with envy and dying to get your feedback on the ultimate Impreza.

Frawls

[quote author=FRAWLS link=topic=3519.msg35569#msg35569 date=1189099726]
Eric after you've had time to assess your new S204 would you write a few paragraphs about it and how you think it differs from your spec C?

I think everyone will be green with envy and dying to get your feedback on the ultimate Impreza.

Frawls
[/quote] :eek:mg:

I'd love to have bought a n S204 and if I had a MY06 Spec C I'd be like a new Father! :clap: But I'll have to wait 9 more weeks for the daddy thing, all going well! And I might Buy a Spec C in about seven years for about €16000! :pray:

FRAWLS it's Mick that has those two Cars! :lol:

Hope she shifts soon for you man!!
I'd say you are counting the days till your new baby gets here!
Dan

Hello Lads,

She is still for Sale  :thumbsup:

I put the car for sale in C&R as they take trade ins, etc .....  :subaru:

I did not think that there would be a "straight" / "cash" buyer (from the site) around for the Spec C V-limited. So I put her in C&R for anyone who wants to trade in / exchange......  :thumbsup:

As said in another thread,the car has been dragged A fact I am very proud off :

Twice:

No.1 @ Scooby Shoot out: 5 Times. She ran sub 14's all day in the wet and two sub 13's. Her best run was 12.60 seconds (punching well above her weight) We bet a 2005 spec-c with some serious money spent on the engine.....  :subaru:

No. 2 @ Mondello "demo" show: She ran 3 Times.  As this was a demo it ran once against a Scooby & twice against a Skyline.... She won all three times.... even though it was my first time out (I.E. I drive crap when racing)

If you have cash waiting please call me / PM me, so we can deal...... 

In total the car has had 8*(14 sec) sub runs on the limit = UNDER 112 of seconds of "hard driving". This amount of "hard driving" can be done by someone who never "dragged" their car -- every day-- ....  :whistle:

If you know about spec-c's you will know they are built for this...... all day - everyday.... as they are built for group N rallying...  :thumbsup:

N.B. THE CAR HAS NEVER BEEN TRACKED 

My car has little or no abuse.... she is a grade 5 auction car & owned from just about new (I can produce the auction sheet from Japan to support this)  :thumbsup:

Other than that... she was checked by a Subaru garage both prior to & after each event.....  :thumbsup:

I heard my normal driving was compared to a "granny".... (Quote ISB4 with no offense taken), so I really looked after her....  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

this car is immaculate lads,well looked after :thumbsup:

your going to have to up the ante in the typr r mick from the granny level :D :D

[quote author=isb4 link=topic=3519.msg42883#msg42883 date=1193349886]
this car is immaculate lads,well looked after :thumbsup:

your going to have to up the ante in the typr r mick from the granny level :D :D
[/quote]

Hello Lads,

@ Ian..... I will do my best in the Type-R (but the S204 is my new adopted baby)  :thumbsup::whistle:

@ Brian.... My Avatar is an actual pic of the new car in Japan  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

[quote author=isb4 link=topic=3519.msg42895#msg42895 date=1193350652]
whens the s204 in mick?i cant wait to see it
[/quote]

Hello Ian,

She landed Tuesday... I should have her tomorrow :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Hello Ian,

She landed Tuesday... I should have her tomorrow :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

I sense a sleepless night instore tonight!!

Back