2006 Irish Blobeye STI widetrack for sale

Kieran I'm shocked your selling her but as u said you have your reasons savage motor really really is one on the nicest scooby's in ireland glwts

Great buy for someone [emoji106]

[quote author=Pedro555 link=topic=43045.msg493523#msg493523 date=1413746250]
Thanks for comments lads, I would love to see it go to someone here, look it might,nt sell at all considering time of year etc so worst case scenario I'll enjoy her for another while :stismiley
[/quote]

That means you have a doubt in your mind .....keep her [emoji106]

Great price for a nice car with low miles, I've been looking at the prices of these here and in the uk, a dccd blob don't come on the market here much, and by time you would have one brought in from the uk it would cost a lot more than this.

super car there and as the lads have said its under priced.. some serious members cars for sale at the minute. best of luck with the sale man. Id not be taking a penny less for it

Well I'm very sad to say my 571 has been sold, depoist recieved today and car being collected tomorrow, I'll let d new owner introduce himself in due course but a sound fella, very mixed feelings on it but time for a new project, hope to see some of ye again at various trackdays and a sincere thanks for all the advice over the last year, watch this space as I will be back at some stage in a flat four :subaru:

Well done keiran, good car like that at that price was bound to sell quick, hopefully see you at mondello again in future!

[quote author=WAGON DEC link=topic=43045.msg493620#msg493620 date=1413836453]
I knew it wouldn't last long fair play anyone here??
[/quote]
Thanks lads, ex member returning he said, sound bloke, viewed it, drove it and bought it, no bullsh1t :thumbsup:

Well lads it was me who bought it. I had an account on here years ago but couldnt rememver the details so re registered yesterday. As Kieran said I viewed it, drove it and bought it. I wish every car i went to see was as well minded and genuinely advertised. This car drives absolutely perfect, bags of power and the receipts and service history alone was worth the asking price.

Absolutely spot on to deal with and more than accomodating.

I'll fire up an intro there soon lads. Won't be sleeping now till i get the car, too fecking excited haha

Shane

[quote author=shanepren link=topic=43045.msg493632#msg493632 date=1413839665]
Well lads it was me who bought it. I had an account on here years ago but couldnt rememver the details so re registered yesterday. As Kieran said I viewed it, drove it and bought it. I wish every car i went to see was as well minded and genuinely advertised. This car drives absolutely perfect, bags of power and the receipts and service history alone was worth the asking price.

Absolutely spot on to deal with and more than accomodating.

I'll fire up an intro there soon lads. Won't be sleeping now till i get the car, too fecking excited haha

Shane
[/quote]

Good man shane, that was quick, when u get sorted tomorrow give me a bell and ill meet you where and when u want, thanks :yellowthumb:

fair play kieran knew it wouldnt hang about absolutely cracking car,im sure it's a sad day but don't be a stranger around here and fair play shane way to re introduce yourself

Ah jeazus I'm happy and sad for you man

Your a top bloke don't be a stranger good luck with your new project [emoji106]

Congrats to the new owner. The good news though is, you are doing more trackdays Pedro. I can't wait to see what it is. :changinggear:

Back