2005 Nissan Almera ****PRICE DROP***** 5000

Re: 2005 Nissan Almera FOR SALE

Yes I'm still selling it[quote author=wayne link=topic=3669.msg123552#msg123552 date=1224802361]
u mean how much will u give me too take her off your hands.....i say get a good raffel goin...1euro a ticket :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :hjtwofinger: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sucks:
[/quote]

That doesn't help :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Hi Ash,

Would a dealer not take it off you for a knocked down price? You've been trying to sell it for a while now....

Regards,
Steve.

Haven't tried that,
Wonder would they seem sthe way things are,
I'm awful tempted to trade it in for a diesel :doh:

[quote author=ash555 link=topic=3669.msg123717#msg123717 date=1224853893]
Haven't tried that,
Wonder would they seem sthe way things are,
I'm awful tempted to trade it in for a diesel :doh:
[/quote]

Might be a good idea, you'll save loads of cash and keep your scooby locked up for the weekend. Less millage on it as well :D

sorry ash but ive worked on nissan 4 ten years and all the new stuff is just pure sh*t and give lots of trouble.....didnt mean to knock ur motor man i just hate them.....but hope u get a victim 4 it soon. :thumbsup:

[quote author=wayne link=topic=3669.msg123786#msg123786 date=1224869862]
sorry ash but ive worked on nissan 4 ten years and all the new stuff is just pure sh1t and give lots of trouble.....didnt mean to knock your motor man i just hate them.....but hope u get a victim 4 it soon. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

:ponder2: :ponder2: :ponder2:

@ MODS can someone clean up this topic

what kind of fuckin tool would come on to a for sale thread and say that kind of fuckin shite. I don't give two fucks if you are a nissan mechanic, thats the second almera she had and neither gave a days trouble. By the way, membership is 50 euro.

sorry ash but ive worked on nissan 4 ten years and all the new stuff is just pure sh1t and give lots of trouble.....didnt mean to knock your motor man i just hate them.....but hope u get a victim 4 it soon. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Ash isn't a man she a women, and you shouldn't be writing sh*t like this about any car someone is trying to sell.

Thats just wrong. A buyer will make up their own mind about this car.

I just cann't beleave you said sorry and then went on to say more crap out of you.

This is a great club and the members all get on but when someone prints sh*t like yours you just got to say something.

Enjoy the club. Edit your posts and we'll edit ours. No harm done to this sale.

Just a mad thought....!

If anyone is trading in a car to a garage, maybe theres some deal we could make up
where i's take their car and they trade in mine :ponder2: :ponder2:
Obviously the buyer would be getting the same value for their car.... Just a thought!!

PM me if any suggestions :thumbsup:

Re: 2005 Nissan Almera ****PRICE DROP***** €8500

Ash, would you not try your luck at an auction like Merlin in Dublin, with a minimum reserve?
All you can loose is the listing fee?

[/quote]

i was all set to buy this car until i saw this post, very bad form

dont mind that swordsman,theres no car on the road today that doesnt give trouble one time or another!!!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=3669.msg135672#msg135672 date=1228948676]
dont mind that swordsman,theres no car on the road today that doesnt give trouble one time or another!!!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

:wazzup: i know - more i s was complaining abou thte negative posts

nsssan are one of the most reliable cars out there i never heard of anything majour going wrong with them my father has one for the last 9 years and is like new to drive with over 150000 on the cock
iv had one aswell never a problem
theyre good car imo and cheap to run :thumbsup:
hope you get her shifted soon, best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:

BUMP

This is the second Almera Ash has had, the last one bein a 01 and all thats ever had to be done to either of them is the usual services and tyre changes :thumbsup:

my father was a nissan mechanic for nearly twenty years and he says that the almeras are one of the most reliable cars ever built,we have four of them in our family and not one of them have ever given a days trouble,
best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:

Back