2004 subaru legacy wagon gt for sale

Hi, yes the potential buyer had to pull out of deal for personal reasons, still for sale, great car.

I was looking for a gen 4 twin turbo wagon (two dogs so need the cargo space) for a loooong time and ended up getting a Foz instead. I would jump on this but would need to shift my na legacy first :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First post under this account - used to be on here as Zaphy years ago but can't rememeber password and can't reset as the email I set it up on is long gone. Anyway..

Went to see this at the weekend and I was stunned at the condition it's in, it's like it just rolled out of the factory - not a squeak, rattle, hum out of place. Not a dent or scratch to be seen. The seller is an absoloute gent and clearly loves his cars, and that's obvious from looking at the condition this legacy is in, and the almost forensic audit trail of receipts and paperwork. There was no doubt whatsover about buying it - this was the one.

However it's not meant to be for me - fate or whatever you want to call it stepped in and scuppered my plans - letter arrived in the door this morning from the landlord's agency for a 34% rent increase, I can absorb the extra running costs of a legacy, or extra rent but not both. Gutted to have a dream snatched out of my hands at the last second.

Anyway that's no one's problem but my own, just wanted to come on here and say if anyone is thinking about this car go for it, it is in stunning condition.

I'll be back here again someday with a flat four under me!

Jesus 34% is more than 1/3. Are there not a legal cap how much the landlords could increase the rent in a single year?
Just quick research but in Rent Pressure Zone landlords are not allowed to increase by more than 4% in a single year.

Last edited:
Spent most of today trying to figure out what to do but appears they can - we're outside rent pressure zone and haven't had an increase in over 2 years. The amount is insane and I'll be fighting it but from the advice i've gotten looks like it's a losing battle - accept it or move on. If there was somewhere else to move on to but there's nothing out there at the moment. Sorry for derailing a car for sale thread but it's relevant in a way.
Admittedly I might have panicked a bit this morning and pulled the plug on the sale but don't want to mess someone about and I can't see a way to justify it (and by god I've been trying!)

Last edited:
Bet me to it :)

As mentioned I've been looking for one of these for a couple of years, and this seems epic but don't have room or budget for a third subaru :(

Anyone want to buy an NA legacy wagon? :p

RedDragon.jpg

Attachments

• RedDragon.jpg
    RedDragon.jpg
    872.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Sold and collected by member on here today im told, thanks for the help in selling her????

Sold and collected by member on here today im told, thanks for the help in selling her????

New owner reporting for duty :)

I've just came across this thread, funny feeling reading it over two weeks after i bought the car.

It's such a joy to drive it. New car honeymoon at it's best.

Back