2004 Impreza 1.6AWD non turbo Parts?

The roll bar is attached to the engine subframe so you need the engine crossmember/subframe there’s a bit of work involved in sorting this . As in suspending the engine and dropping out the subframe and putting in a new 1 .
It’s not the u frame your after it’s the engine crossmember 👍👍
Hope this helps

The roll bar is attached to the engine subframe so you need the engine crossmember/subframe there’s a bit of work involved in sorting this . As in suspending the engine and dropping out the subframe and putting in a new 1 .
It’s not the u frame your after it’s the engine crossmember 👍👍
Hope this helps
I think it's just a U subframe where the control arm attaches to. Do you know which model have the same U frame i could use?

They are about €20-30 new in any good motor factors, doesn’t make sense to take one off a scrapped car

go into any motor factors and give them your Reg number snd they will order them in
The control arm ( front wishbone ) is not connected the u frame . It’s connected to the front engine subframe . You’re getting them confused or we’re told wrong
So find out which 1 you want or need or post photos of the damage underneath and I’ll tell you 👍

go into any motor factors and give them your Reg number snd they will order them in
The control arm ( front wishbone ) is not connected the u frame . It’s connected to the front engine subframe . You’re getting them confused or we’re told wrong
So find out which 1 you want or need or post photos of the damage underneath and I’ll tell you 👍
1430659.jpgThe frame just above the jack is what I need. I meant the 2 rear control arm bolts go THROUGH it not actually bolt into it, I see what you mean where the control arm front bolt goes into the engine subframe. Mechanic said U frame is needed and inner tie rod. (Although to me the droplink where the outer tie rod connects seems bent too you can see the rubber tearing out)

The drop link needs to be changed it’s come apart from the roll bar , very clear to see

There you go

Attachments

• 0ED16EE3-1E8E-4FD9-A6EB-68908E9D1679.jpeg
    0ED16EE3-1E8E-4FD9-A6EB-68908E9D1679.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 3
Ok but the u frame does nothing . You can remove them and drive the car it’s only there for support , Strength in a crash . So a new 1 is not going to straighten anything or put the wheel straight

The roll bar could be bent and that when it won’t line up .
You said the garage changed the control are But in that photo it’s not changed . But maybe was taken before it was changed .
We’re trying to help you out here

Attachments

• 6F19935E-2D81-4706-97F5-DBFC3F7438D6.png
    6F19935E-2D81-4706-97F5-DBFC3F7438D6.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
Any I frame from a blob or a hawk will do it. Usually 100-200 quid depending on condition

Try olly mcarron up north .
I’d change the inner and outer tie rod aswell just to be safe after an impact

Back