2003 WRX for sale-absolute minter!

ScoobeyDoo

Sunday Drivers
Hi lads. Im selling my 2003 WRX,as im going to America for 12 months to train as a pilot :ponder:
Its WR Blue and its the SL model ie sunroof and heated black leather buckets.Air con too.
The car has 22,000 miles with full main dealer service history(7services)the last of which was last week at Eddie Garrys.
I've kept all the receipts for anything she got.Its an irish car,sold from new by LS Autos in Kildare,and I bought from Eddie Garrys.
The car is completely standard with exception of HKS sequential blow off valve and STI rear spoiler with integrated brake light.
Genuinely as new inside and out. I bought the car last november,and it came with a two year fully comprehensive warranty-
13months of this still remaining.
Im looking for €22,400 ,which considering spec/mileage/condition I dont think youl find better for the money.
Im gutted bout selling,but i think it would be a shame to leave it sitting for >12months
Im working at getting some pictures uploaded,cant seem to resize them:( but I can email anyone pics if wanted in mean time
Any questions you can email me at philipoconnor1@hotmail.com
or...0879777915    thanks...Philip

Back