2003 onwards legacy front bumper

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
My handbrake decided to stop working today and it rolled into an audi s3 in work, cracking the corner of mine, anybody see a legacy for breaking with a good front bumper preferably black, Also might need an 2002 Audi s3 drivers side headlight :icon_hang:

There was one on done deal in Kildare it was an 04 black estate it was in the crash repairable section but I think he was breaking for parts also,might be worth a look.

[quote author=Adrian Dunne link=topic=39724.msg453195#msg453195 date=1384886417]
There was one on done deal in Kildare it was an 04 black estate it was in the crash repairable section but I think he was breaking for parts also,might be worth a look.

[/quote]

cheers ill have a look

No i see that one seems too be gone,if Ill keep an eye out for you.
Is it too bad for a repair with fiberglass filler?

Might be easier to see if i can get it fixed and resprayed. Ideally i want another one so i can cut it better to suit my fmic and fit some mesh and respray.

Ouch!!l
Lucky your wing and head light survived,I have seen worse repaired and left as good as new but I'd be the same is rather the new bumper,did you try Mullingar car dismantles they have huge stock and might have on 03 up Legecy.
I wonder are the JDM a standard fit??

[quote author=Adrian Dunne link=topic=39724.msg453232#msg453232 date=1384895791]
Ouch!!l
Lucky your wing and head light survived,I have seen worse repaired and left as good as new but I'd be the same is rather the new bumper,did you try Mullingar car dismantles they have huge stock and might have on 03 up Legecy.
I wonder are the JDM a standard fit??

[/quote]

i think jdm is same as the irish 2.0R except with fogs, i should be able to transfer over my fogs

Back