2003 jdm STI (priced dopped - bargain)

scoobyIrl

Sunday Drivers
Lads I'm going selling my Blobeye. :cry: Its 2003 Jap import STI, she has the twin-scroll turbo and a few other bits and pieces which the UK spec STI doesn't have.
I've owned it for the past year and was lucky enough that the 555 reg was available when I bought it. The car is mainly used for weekends, it has only 39000K Kms done and is Nct'd till 04/09.

The spec is as follows:

-A-DCCD
-I/c waterspray
-Twin-scroll turbo
-Tein lowering springs
-Full 3" stainless exhaust
-RCM induction kit
-Apexi turbo timer
-Forge dump valve

The car has always been let warm up & cool down and is serviced frequently. The car was remapped last January with the above mods on standard irish fuel to keep it safe.

CIMG2296.jpg

CIMG2298.jpg

CIMG2301.jpg

CIMG2295.jpg

CIMG2294.jpg

CIMG2312.jpg

Sorry, I've no pics of the car with the exhaust or the interior.

€25,500, looking for a quick sale!! :thumbsup:
Cheers
Gearóid :subaru:

Re: 2003 jdm STI

that is pure sexy man! good luck with the sale

Re: 2003 jdm STI

Lads I thought I'd the car traded but the dealer let me down at the last minute!!
So I've decided to let it go on here at trade value, €25,500!!
Its a real bargain at that as she's immaculate and is in need of nothing!!

I'll swap ya darkshadow his 07 impreza 3 kids 2 dogs and a cat for the car,
your getting a bargain there :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=flames link=topic=4055.msg47990#msg47990 date=1196879915]
I'll swap ya darkshadow his 07 impreza 3 kids 2 dogs and a cat for the car,
your getting a bargain there :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

I'll have to think bout that one, it' d be a big step takin on darkshadow + 3 kids!  :lol:
Can he cook?!

yeah and so can the oldest kid LOL and they know how to clean :)

I'm hoping "first to see will buy"!! :pray:
I've had nobody look yet, its in the trader now so hopefully I'll have a bit of luck!
I think its a very reasonable price for it?

best of luck wit the sale buddy...if i only had the cash id be up to pick it up tonite :pray:
i thought the last one i got off ya was nice but not a patch on this...first to see will be a fool not to buy :thumbsup:

Good to hear you sold her in the end and just before Christmas to! Did she stay in the club? What are you going for now!

No, she didn't stay in the club but I'd say there will be a new member along soon!! :thumbsup:
Don't know what to go for next, need to have a good think about it over xmas but no doubt it will be another scooby! :subaru:
Don't think I could leave them just yet!!
[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=4055.msg50248#msg50248 date=1198318498]
looked a beauty...

very surprised took so long to sell....... :shock:
[/quote]Cheers!
First to see bought!!
I had countless calls but only had one man looking with any interest and he couldn't resist!
He has two scoobs now, the other is a nice blue Type R ver.4, which he plans on selling aftter xmas!

Back