2003 B4 Legacy.

MickyTheFixer

Sunday Drivers
Hi all,

Selling my B4 legacy.

2003 Subaru Legacy B4 2.0L twin turbo. NCT 02/20 ( only tested May of this year but back dated). Tax 09/2019. Mileage 149,700 KMS. I've owned this car for the last 4 years, bought it off the guy who imported it. 110K on it when I got it, only 40K KMS put up on it in the last 4 years. Serviced with STI tuning/ RSR Automotive when I got it first, restrictor pills were missing so replaced with bigger ones (all that was available at the time). Gear oil and diff oil done. Platinum plugs fitted with that service. Car only boosting 0.8 bar on both turbos for the last 4 years, never driven hard or dogged. Mature driver. Just serviced. Alarm / immobiliser with spare fob.

Bad points: usual crunch from 5th gear, double clutch and it doesn't do it. Has been in it since I got it, hasn't got worse. Timing belt may be due, have no history of it being done. Needs air con belt and tensioner.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2003-subaru-legacy-b4/23017385

Lowered on coilovers apart from that it's completely standard. It's a good not abused car, drive a van for work so barely drive the car as reflected in the mileage.

3,200 ONO, no trade or p/x, quick sale. 0856887129 Call or text.

Trim, County Meath.

Cheers [emoji106]

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Back