2002 version 8 sti

the hen

Petrolheads
Hi all scooby lovers. my friend has his 2002 version 8 (model after budgeye) sti for sale. its on eng plates but he has loads spent on it, service to valus of 3000 euro done only few thousand ago. remote start, black with gold te wheels 18". apex dump valve and turbo timer, prodrive exhaust, de-limited and mph clocks and ice to value of 1400 euro. this car is never used as he drives on continent and only home odd weekend. girlfriend mostly uses it so never sees over 60mph. its on www.carzone.ie but its only library pictures on advert. 087 6208023 or 0862620213. sligo must be viewed

Ya thats the add. different wheels on it they are te 18" gold. its a lovely car. 4000 euro to clear so he reckons if he does not sell it in next few weeks he will clear it and hold on to it. personally i think he is mad selling it

so did i, the last bugeye was early 03 and the first blobeye was late 03, apparently anyway. Carlo's bug was 03 and my other blob was 03 too! mad

im probably just being a over pedantic arse! :D sorry

I've spent the last half hour searching for an answer to this question, this is the best I can find.

2002 September
Facelift MY2003 unvieled at the Paris Motorshow. The car features a complete windscreen forward make over and the Bug Eye headlights are no more. The rear sees Lexus style light clusters and on the STi a high rear spoiler as standard. Power on the standard WRX version is up to 225PS from 215PS but there are no changes to the 265PS STi.

Doesn't actually confirm the car was on sale straight away in Japan but I imagine it was.

he says he is gonna clear it now and keep it cos he has will never make back what he has put into it but he changes his mind like solberg changes gears. his no. is 0862620213. think he is back out on continent 2moro so try and ring this evening or 2moro bud

Back