2002 Legacy GTB Wagon **REDUCED**

neilkavanagh

Sunday Drivers
The time has come to sell my Legacy and it's breaking my heart :icon_cry:

I've owned it since August 2012 and have loved every minute of the last 2 years, but need something more suitable for towing now.

Spec:
- 2002 Legacy GTB Wagon E-Tune with auto/tip-tronic gearbox.
- 183,000 kms
- Taxed until end of October 2014
- All electric windows
- Air conditioning and climate control
- Factory fitted Xenon headlights
- Front fog lights
- HKS turbotimer
- 17" Prodrive alloys with brand new Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres (unbelievably good!)
- Bilstein adjustable coilovers
- Aftermarket backbox (not sure of make but only slightly louder than standard. Standard and second aftermarket backboxes also supplied)
- Towbar recently fitted but only used for towing a light trailer a handful of times. Easily removed if desired.

I believe in being honest and up front when selling anything, so here are the bad points about the car:
- Previous owner lost the central locking fob so has key only
- Failed NCT in July on 2 CV boots. I have NCT document to prove.
- Just due a service now
- Minor fuel leak from fuel line in engine bay. Slightly smelly on start up but not affecting fuel consumption.
- Front bumper lip could do with respray. Colour matched rattles cans will be supplied.

I have been using this car on a daily basis and all electrics work etc and the car drives beautifully. It's incredibly comfortable with no rattles or strange noises. There are a few minor stone chips but otherwise the body is in very good condition.

Asking price is €1950

Can be viewed most evenings and weekends near Sandyford, Dublin.

Neil - 0868036577

Re: 2002 Legacy GTB Wagon **new pics**

Tax is up on this car this Friday so I've dropped the price for a quick sale - Grab yourself a bargain at €1950

Well I'm back in a Subaru :subaru:

Thanks Neil car is a credit to you, just a few bits to sort out for the NCT and ill have her back on the road daily, Ill have to start a separate thread for the legacy in the next week :thumbsup:

Mark

Back