2002 Bug Eye V7 Sti For Breaking PRICE UPDATES & PARTS

Re: 2002 Bug Eye V7 Sti For Breaking (Genuine Irish Car)

What Turbo have you got is it vf35 or vf37 ?????

Will take uppipe at end off week if its ok for you

Hi not sure if they are there still but would ya do a deal for sti intercooler, pink injectors, scoop and undertray? Cheers lad

[quote author=Federal link=topic=39144.msg447383#msg447383 date=1379300574]
Will take uppipe at end off week if its ok for you
[/quote]

no prob pm ur number

Are the seats the bucket type?
What condition?
What sort of money for the fronts?

Are the allows the 5x100 or already the 5x114 wide track ones?

Thanks!

[quote author=Keadeen link=topic=39144.msg447465#msg447465 date=1379365913]
Are the seats the bucket type?
What condition?
What sort of money for the fronts?

Are the allows the 5x100 or already the 5x114 wide track ones?

Thanks!
[/quote]

seats are standard newage blue/black sti ones, the driver one is not in great nick, passenger is good.

wheels are 5x100 and have brand new tyres, I would sell with or without tyres

Give me a buzz if interested and I do deal 085 8324872

Nice one for stinging me with those tyres there was a few large tears on the inner wall I'd advise you to give me a call and I want 80 euro for the new Tyre or you can give me my 250+80 for the Tyre back as I don't have ur number or ill pop around to your job .

[quote author=stel94 link=topic=39144.msg447768#msg447768 date=1379604141]
Nice one for stinging me with those tyres there was a few large tears on the inner wall I'd advise you to give me a call and I want 80 euro for the new Tyre or you can give me my 250+80 for the Tyre back as I don't have ur number or ill pop around to your job .
[/quote]
Would ya not look at something before ya bought instead of broadcasting your ADVICE here you could always send a pm
If you landed back to me with that attitude you'd get f all

Re: Re: 2002 Bug Eye V7 Sti For Breaking (Genuine Irish Car)

[quote author=stel94 link=topic=39144.msg1#msg1 date=1379604141]
[/quote]

Agree.

Thats not the ideal way of going about this.

Plus you should have looked before you bought.

And contacted seller before you bought anything.

The seller does not owe you cost of a tyre imo.

You should have asked for refund if you found a fault and or seen could you have came to a fair solution for both parties.

Alri well when ur Tyre burst on the m50 and u have ur kid in the car tell me how you feel the Tyre just tore

sh*t happens you could have hit a stone or a bit of steel on the motorway
Be happy you lived to tell the tail

Thats the chance you take buying second hand tyres, wouldn't put them on in the first place, did you not inspect them

before you purchased ??

[quote author=stel94 link=topic=39144.msg447768#msg447768 date=1379604141]
[/quote]

wow wow wow, I only noticed this sh*t now, I told you in a pm, wheels were kerbed, when you turned up I TOLD U!!!! That 3 tyres were next to new and one was not, I ALSO POINTED OUT that wheels all had herb marks and used!!!

You told me you didn't care as they were goin off to be fully re-furbed, we actually talked about how reasonable that service is nowadays,(well maybe I did)

Syin you don't have my number, you certainly rang/text enough, my number is even in this first post!!

To clarify I will not be givin you 250+80 (why would I buy a tyre for a set of wheels I am sellin??)

Please call or pm to vent about something I TOLD YOU ON COLLECTION!

Forget about it I was just annoyed cause kid in the car dont care about 80 euro least nothing happend and wats kerbing got to do with tears on the inside of the tyre anyway I should of pmd u but I was annoyed and I deleted all my calls text .

But you could have inspected at time of purchase.

After you purchased.

And before you fitted it to the car.

I

I did tbh there ok but it seemed like it was low on air but when I got to fast fit there was tears on inside wall least 4-5 all around wheel and a big tear must off developed as I was driving

Back