2000 B4 mapped, great results from STi Tuning and Bob Rawle.

eliroche

Alright Lads,
Id just like to say a big thanks to Dave from STi Tuning who organised Bob Rawle to come over for the mapping.  :clap:
He knew the B4 Legacy inside out and got great results from my car. Car has only got a drop in air filter (at the moment!!) and after the map the car has way more usuable power from the first Turbo and also the second and the VOD gap is closed considerably.
Car is running like a dream and feels quicker in every gear on top of being safer to drive with E5 and NF.
I would defo recommend anyone with a B4 to get in touch with Dave and book your car in.
Also got to see some serious looking Impreza's hanging around that day..
Thanks again Dave.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great news to hear that there is light at the end of the tunnel for ye poor B4 owners.. There was a serious opening in the market waiting to be filled.

Well done to all involved.

Yeah he has mapped over 80 B4's in the UK so he really knows his stuff, anyone would be hard pressed to find someone better than him to map your car 8)

I was actually talking to him in march trying to get him over for a weekend ..non profit like just for b4 owners..but I couldnt get the numbers up..probably wouldnt of had the same results on 95 but

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=4662.msg49897#msg49897 date=1198088449]
I was actually talking to him in march trying to get him over for a weekend ..non profit like just for b4 owners..but I couldnt get the numbers up..probably wouldnt of had the same results on 95 but
[/quote]

Exactly once you have decent fuel there is no issue mapping them at all.

[/quote]

Hello Dagnut,

Bob Rawle can also map for 95 but as usual, he always gets better results on higher octane fuel  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

[quote author=Michael Spec C link=topic=4662.msg49904#msg49904 date=1198090823]
[/quote]

Hello Dagnut,

Bob Rawle can also map for 95 but as usual, he always gets better results on higher octane fuel  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael
[/quote]

So can anyone Michael :roll:

Cheers,

Michael

Will only map B4'S for 99 or 99+NF.......... :thumbsup:

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=4662.msg49932#msg49932 date=1198094056]

Cheers,

Michael

Will only map B4'S for 99 or 99+NF.......... :thumbsup:

[/quote]

I thought that was the case alrght. Hard to justify the cost otherise.

Lads, can someone give me an idea how much the B4 mapping costs? I've an unmapped 02 (I don't drive the bejayzus out of it) but would feel more comfortable getting it done now we have something close to decent fuel here. Any pointers on thsi would be a help! :thumbsup:
Thanks

Back