2.0 rx standard 2007 impreza

Darkshadow

Petrolheads
as much as i love this car i am thinking of letting it go and getting a sti or wrx instead possibly a slightly older model (not much older)

as above its a standard 2.0 rx nothing has been done to it (as yet) it has 18,000 kms on the clock and has just had a recent service

willing to let it go for around 20-23 k

will post up pics in the next few days

forget about the number on your reg..buy niall boys type r..they are the best to drive..short gear box..light chassis..controllable diff..plus you have 7-9k in your pocket to spend on hookers and helicopters

That sounds like a plan Dagnut. Well the hookers part anyway, unless they are called Nigel and played for Wigan!

Thanks lads and again i stress the point i do not play for wigan its salford i play for :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously thought thanks for the advice i have the helicopters and hookers on standby

do u need four doors

any of the type r's for sale on this site are very good cars and an absolute hoot to drive HOOT HOOT

:thumbsup:

unfortunatly i do need the extra 2 doors :lol: :lol: the kids are only going to give out to me if i get a 2 door :roll:

Good luck with the sale Nigel.
I think your doing the right thing. Gotta love the Boost.  :subaru:  :thumbsup:

If i were you id buy Gojonnyjo's bug eye.
Id buy it myself if i was in the market for a new car its sweet :thumbsup:

@ nigel

johnM has a bug eye for sale also and imo its prob the nicest in the country

:thumbsup:

i would love to have either of the above cars trust me but i have to sell this one first before i can even attempt to buy 1 of them

Back