1999 V5 Limited Type R

Any interior or underneath pictures by any chance?...have been looking @ this a while but its a nice long trek to wexford from where i live

No Have no more pics. The interior is very clean some would probably say mint but I'm saying very clean, the under body of car has never been under sealed so nothing nasty is coverd up. No rust under arches, on the arch lip or on the under body.. Some normal surface rust on roll bars etc etc.

Not every car will fall on your lap unfortunently, your only probably 3 hours away so it's not exactly a kiss your family good bye you won't be back for a week trip :)

[quote author=KENC link=topic=42528.msg487017#msg487017 date=1408555029]
No Have no more pics. The interior is very clean some would probably say mint but I'm saying very clean, the under body of car has never been under sealed so nothing nasty is coverd up. No rust under arches, on the arch lip or on the under body.. Some normal surface rust on roll bars etc etc.

Not every car will fall on your lap unfortunently, your only probably 3 hours away so it's not exactly a kiss your family good bye you won't be back for a week trip :)
[/quote]

Fair enough i take your point but the timewaster thing works both ways Have had one or 2 wasted 3 hour trips recently so youll have to forgive my Reluctance :wall: ...Will give you a call tommorow

Car is now sold.
Polish mechanic and panel beater arrived this morning to inspect the car for a Car dealer in Poland, brought it into a local garage and up on a lift... Had it all organised with garage before they got to me....said it was in excellent condition... Handed over the asking price and car is going to be collected on an Artic and off it goes then to Poland.
First time I have ever sold a car like this, hard to believe it was so simple... Happy days.

Well done. Shame to see it leave as it looked a really good one. Better to go them to them than be fucked around by lads here.
They seem to be mad for them over there!

Yeah it is a pity, the more they investigated the car the more It started to dawn on me that I will probably never be able to get another one in similar condition without importing from Japan... And I don't fancy spending 14k on one lol.
This guy will probably sell it for double my price back in Poland

Worth baring in mind, I know I was a bit apprehensive when I heard the foreign accent on the phone as you hear of so many scams, and the guy also said he has had guys tell him to Fuk off when he would ring them about their cars for sale... I'm glad I gave it a chance as I had a great result with the guy to be fair

I'm Polish too, but I worked on my accent hard :D

Yeah these cars are very rare and sought after in Poland.

If I was about to sell mine, I would have exported it over there. You'd take 12k for a good Type-R easily.

You would get very little back Gerry if anything on her you have to pay them 500quid for "paper work"

Back