1995 Wrx Resurection

Pbrez

Evening all, Just after putting a deposit on a 95 Wrx off the road since 2012, Not running at the minute and few bits to be put back together. Ive wanted one for the last 15 years or more so looking forward to getting some petrol burning... hopefully:image:

Good man sounds like a good project :thumbsup: 15 years is a long time fair play Stick up a few photos of it when you get a chance does it need much work .

Any questions you have ask away as some great knowledge here with differant members :thumbsup:

welcome along. post up few snaps regardless of her current condition or even better start a blog :clap:

Good man sounds like a good project [emoji106] 15 years is a long time fair play Stick up a few photos of it when you get a chance does it need much work .

Any questions you have ask away as some great knowledge here with differant members [emoji106]
Yea to be honest something else always got in the way, it's been in a shed partially stripped. Need to get it on a lift and start from the bottom up, finish with paint.

I hope to have it home on Sunday along with the Na shell will post pics and get opinions on way to go.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Yea to be honest something else always got in the way, it's been in a shed partially stripped. Need to get it on a lift and start from the bottom up, finish with paint.

I hope to have it home on Sunday along with the Na shell will post pics and get opinions on way to go.

Did you get the bue one in tipp with spare shell nice colour that blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get the bue one in tipp with spare shell nice colour that blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She was on the Border maybe, 10 mins from me and I'm in Laois

Front removed atm
bd1b143e5e464b112e8536a83fa26da6.jpg

Advertised and marked sold this week by the thread starter I'd say?
No still have it and hopefully making its way into he workshop next week, to be honest I got itchy feet this week because of few comments from people who seen it and said it wasn't worth what I paid for them. Got nervous and wanted to gauge Value to make sure I didn't overpay. Bit stupid I know.

if you had any doubts that you made a financial mistake by purchasing a Subaru, you've come to the right place for advice. We all tring to recover from making the same mistake :thumbsup:

No still have it and hopefully making its way into he workshop next week, to be honest I got itchy feet this week because of few comments from people who seen it and said it wasn't worth what I paid for them. Got nervous and wanted to gauge Value to make sure I didn't overpay. Bit stupid I know.

The problem with this country is there are a lot of smart people who like to give there 2 cents whether it's wanted or not, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. It's just manners.

If you were happy with your purchase don't let another smart c*nt put you off.

It seems to be a genetic disposition in Ireland for people to be negative and have a cut.

If you need any bits l give me a shout I have a few 4 door impreza for parts of your stuck for anything.

The problem with this country is there are a lot of smart people who like to give there 2 cents whether it's wanted or not, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. It's just manners.

If you were happy with your purchase don't let another smart c*nt put you off.

It seems to be a genetic disposition in Ireland for people to be negative and have a cut.

If you need any bits l give me a shout I have a few 4 door impreza for parts of your stuck for anything.
Yea, look I'm very green with these between specs and value etc

Thanks great appreciate it, need to see what parts I need and what I have surplus.

Back