1992 subaru legacy gt wagon

Cant believe its still there. i know its auto and not the most desirable colour but even so its priced accordingly!

I can't understand why this is not sold yet. Is it because is auto? πŸ€”
I've sold my fair share of cars over the years.ive never had as many timewasters ring,text,message me about the car.

I'm very honest when advertising cars,so it doesn't waste there time or mine when they arrive to view it.

If anything I'm making this sound worse than it actually is. Underneath this car would put 3 or 4 year old cars to shame its that clean.

The first genuine viewer will buy and get a cracking car.

Took another deposit on this 3 weeks ago.
Buyer couldn't organise transport to Poland so it's back for sale again20230211_092403.jpg

Last edited:
I only see this now, I have a lad that travels regularly to Poland and back and do transport cars as well.
I can pm his details to forward them to the buyer if you want

I only see this now, I have a lad that travels regularly to Poland and back and do transport cars as well.
I can pm his details to forward them to the buyer if you want
Thanks, if you can send them on I'll pass them on to him.

Got a last minute cancellation for this morning so put legacy in to see what it needs.

It needs
steering rack gaitor
Left inner tie rod
Right inner tie rod
And slip test repeated

Overall happy,(no mention of drivers seat belt not retracting correctly)

if not, tell him to come and collect the car personally, then a road trip with a stop in Germany / The Ring,
what not to like in this plan. :desismileys_6328:
:icon_biggrin:

if not, tell him to come and collect the car personally, then a road trip with a stop in Germany / The Ring,
what not to like in this plan. :desismileys_6328:
:icon_biggrin:
Thanks, from talking to his friend that inspected the car for him.he taught he would get it transported to Poland for €500 .

Can't see him getting it done for that money πŸ˜…

It was 500 alright but about 3 years ago before COVID and the fuel price hike. The ferries prices are ruthless too.

Another weekend of timewasters.
5 calls
X3 "I'm on the way"
X2 "to call back"

I'm beginning to think this car is cursed πŸ˜‚

Back