1990 Mark II Golf GTi For Sale

i cant pm you as im not a full member anymore.. i might be interested in it alright..heres my number 0857174796 if you want to organise sometin and il have a look at it.

Just saw this reply now Deco.
Will try give you a buzz tomorrow.

Where abouts in the country are you from? I'm down in Cork.

Cheers,
Yogi

im in dublin mate..saw the C reg on the golf..thought you might be in cork alright..im not sure if id be able to get to cork anytime soon with work..if you could meet me half way one of the days id probably be able to swing it alright..sure let me know how your fixed yourself mate..

cheers

I'd be willing to travel half way if I knew the car was going to be sold. Not really willing to travel just for a viewing. Have to transfer my insurance to drive it also.

I know it's a bit blunt and not too helpfull from your point of view, but have sold a few cars in the past and "once bitten twice shy" and all that stuff. It would be a bit of hassle for me to do and then find out it could be for nothing.

Car can be viewed in Cork only really.

Just to let you know Deco. I'll be in Wicklow this weekend in the Golf.
If you're interested in viewing it let me know and we can arrange something.

Should be around Bray on Saturday evening.

Need this car to go lads. Not been driven at all....

€3k takes it away....!!!!! Can't go cheaper than that... Paid €5k for the feckin thing...

any pics of the engine bay, feckin thing wont let me e mail you!
is the car as clean as it looks? any problem and any thing need to be sorted on it? big or small?
whats it insured as, just want to get a quote?
any idea on millage on it?
thanks

Nope... Still there.
Am driving it this week as I brought it to a show on Sunday in Fermoy in Cork.
All serviced now, running like a dream. Great fun car and is gleaming at the moment...

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=6435.msg105300#msg105300 date=1218545521]
Nope... Still there.
Am driving it this week as I brought it to a show on Sunday in Fermoy in Cork.
All serviced now, running like a dream. Great fun car and is gleaming at the moment...
[/quote]

ya one of the lads seen it down there.
he said it looked well.
could you put up a few more pics.
:thumbsup:

Price drop to €2800... Surely a bargain at that.
Will try get a few more pics of it up over the weekend.

Back