1973 MGB Roadster 1.8 petrol

Selling on behalf of my dad if ye know of anyone in the market for a very clean, professionally restored mbg, many thanks 👍

Class car! The old man had a factory V8 GT when I was in my 20’s.
Always loved the MG’s.

be no bother selling it I’d say.
Car and classic is always a Good shout to
Sell them.

Class car! The old man had a factory V8 GT when I was in my 20’s.
Always loved the MG’s.

be no bother selling it I’d say.
Car and classic is always a Good shout to
Sell them.
Sound Graham thanks, will try there also, 2 viewings lined up over the weekend, my auld man is nearly 80 and hardly drives it anymore and it's a shame to be just sitting there.👍

Congratulations on sale sad in a way but nice to see some one else enjoy a fine little car. Is it staying local or different County

Congratulations on sale sad in a way but nice to see some one else enjoy a fine little car. Is it staying local or different County
Staying in the Banner county, gone to very good home thankfully, that car is in the family 16 years, my brother or me just dont have the love for it like.my dad did so we all agreed to sell it, the market for classic cars is hot at moment👍

Staying in the Banner county, gone to very good home thankfully, that car is in the family 16 years, my brother or me just dont have the love for it like.my dad did so we all agreed to sell it, the market for classic cars is hot at moment👍
Great stuff win win

Back