18" tyres / Alloys for Sale - Pics up! - Back up for SALE!!

I

iceman666

i just bought new wheels (1-2wk before i have them) , so i now have my tyres/alloys for sale - cant take wheels off until new ones arrive.

Tyres are 215/35R18 €60 each for the 2 new ones, and €40 each for the 2 older ones which look good as new.. (i drive very very little) - €200 for all 4 Tyres! or o.n.o

Alloys - 1 brand new (1month old), 1 bent (fine with sealer), 2 are ok - open to offers for the set or everything together - i paid €200 for the new Alloy (have receipt) so if i got that or close it for the alloys (without tyres) i'd be happy..
i rang wheel doctor in tipp - they said they can fix the buckled wheel for about €50.

Picsof Alloys - http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/lticeman666/Alloys/

oh ya - im living in West Cork about 1hr 30mins from Cork City.

Re: 18" tyres / Alloys for Sale

also interested in tires,if you could pm or email me your number

Re: 18" tyres / Alloys for Sale - Pics up!

bump...

i'll take the tires straight away when your ready to sell them,im in cork to.give me a text on 085 8334311

[quote author=joey link=topic=12859.msg159305#msg159305 date=1235344386]
i'll take the tires straight away when your ready to sell them,im in cork to.give me a text on 085 8334311
[/quote]

sound, it will be no more that 1-2weeks.. Work is flat out at the minute so wont have time to swops wheels.
i will give you a ring next week and arrange something.

no bothers,that suit me grand as i only want the tires for an nct next month so give me a shout when ever u have the tires off the wheels and i'll call down straight away. :thumbsup:

Re: 18" tyres / Alloys for Sale - Pics up! - pending sale!

hey sorry lad i lost my phone,my new number is 085 7442478 thanks

Back