18" Refurbished P1 Antracite Wheels ET53 & Assorted Parts

How much for the one wheel thats been repaired on its own?
I presume its the same and will clear brembos.

There your wheels and you have something rare so its up to you but I agree fire up a price more likely someone will buy them here then this cloak and dager attuide just turns people off getting there wallets out..

How come the collector new p1 owner didn't take them?

I thought all for sale items must have pictures and a price according to forum rules, maybe im.mixing that up with another site. Would definitely help everyone

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=41276.msg472564#msg472564 date=1396036164]
So your talking 800 ish ?
[/quote]

You read my mind Keith. €800 is the figure I had in my head for them. I know people will think that is mad but they cost the guts of €600 recently to refurb. So if this helps people out that's great. I just don't want a thread complete of negative nonsense comments.

[quote author=eliroche link=topic=41276.msg472587#msg472587 date=1396042479]
How much for the one wheel thats been repaired on its own?
I presume its the same and will clear brembos.
[/quote]

€160 with a pretty good federal tyre. The wheel is perfect but I just used it as a spare. Will clear Brembo's. 086-8609766 if you interested. Cheers

I think there worth it
Obviously to the right person
but there hard got and have been refurbed
Its fair enough :thumbsup:

[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=41276.msg472613#msg472613 date=1396089088]
There your wheels and you have something rare so its up to you but I agree fire up a price more likely someone will buy them here then this cloak and dager attuide just turns people off getting there wallets out..

How come the collector new p1 owner didn't take them?
[/quote]

I never even spoke to the guy who bought the car so I never had the opportunity to tell him I had them. That's it....

Fair play for banging up a price Garry id say they are worth that alright they are a investment if someone buys em even to store going to be worth more as the years roll on
good luck with the sale no negitive comments here all the best

How come the refurb cost €600?? That sounds mad money. Thought a refurb was about 2-300 euro??

You pay for what you get.

An average refurb will come back at 80 per wheel. I paid top dollar to get them done to an exacting standard to include new stickers and new centre caps. Anyone that wants a set of these won't question them.

Cheers for the reply mate, leave it with me, IMO that set of wheels above in that condition is worth your asking price, GLWTS, could you bang up a picture of the spare one when you get a chance please.

garry2682 it was me that text on uk number about the engine dress kit, will def take them just send on price of postage and paypal details,thanks.

[quote author=murray555 link=topic=41276.msg472664#msg472664 date=1396122351]
Rotas dont compare to these OZ wheels really, Rotas can be got easliy these can not.
[/quote]

excatly

Well hores for courses but I know I would rather have new wheels if I was spending that money.

Rotas are not in same league as these wheels. They are also fully refurbed so are in new condition..

Back