17x7 Prodrive P1 Full Size Spare's

goosie208

Petrolheads
Morning gents!

As above I have a set of black P1's taking up room, removed from my car yesterday

The reason I am selling as spares is, each one is slightly buckled, they were buckled when I got them, but due to budget constraints and getting my money almost fully refunded from the seller, I drove on them for 9-10 months and just put up with some steering wheel judder

Obviously its not right to sell as a set and put someone in the same scenario as I was in so..

So they can go as full size spares, one kept for myself to replace the dreaded space saver, so 3 available

Or someone could take all 4 as a set of rolling shell wheels if they needed,

Or maybe someone would like to take them to get straightened

OR ill throw them in a skip
Or make a modern art coffee table out of them :D

In impeccable condition, not a scratch on them (powder coated before I got them)

€25 a wheel and if someone is running 40 profiles they can have a Toyo Proxy with loads of meat left for a tenner, otherwise they don't have tires (went on my new rims yesterday)

I'd certainly rather run one of these than a space saver

Can add a pic tonight when I'm home from work

id be interested in all 4 goosie, can you get me a price on delivery to cork city :thumbsup:

ah top man Johnny

@25 a wheel and fast way seem to be coming back the cheapest to carry 4 wheels, at €50

so €150 delivered

or if your ever up limerick/clare way i would be more than willing to meet you, (live in Ennis, work in Limerick)

heres a pic of how they look like,

IMG00031-20110808-1215.jpg

Back