17" speedline 2120 gold wheels and tires

joey

Petrolheads
4 gold speedline 2120 flow-formed aluminium competition wheels and 225/45/17 tires.only on car a month before a jeep ran into the back of it.the wheels on there own cost 843 sterling delivered which works out to €1055 + tires so are costing me €1550.there isn't a mark on any of the 4 wheels.pm me if interested
€1000

speedlinemediummj1.jpg

speedline2mediumro9.jpg

[[url]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5773/speedline4mediumxs9.jpg/img][/url]
can email pics if there dont work

Their Speedline Corse Turini's!

17"x 7 will only fit a Classic wrx and STi and New age WRX but not STi! Won't go over Brembo's

If their 17" x 7.5 they fit them all up to MY05 but after MY05 only Classic STi and all WRx's
Very nice wheels! Great price best of luck with the sale lad!

These are a great wheel for a classic, cann't beleave that they haven't sold yet!

If I had a classic these are the wheels that I'd be going for!

You won't get better!

Fingers crossed that someone takes them off your hands!

I personally think that Speedline are the best wheel you can buy for Subaru, and No I don't know joey, I just think that this is a great chance to buy a realy great wheel with tyres!

I'd say their:

SIZE: 17X7.5
BOLT PATTERN: 5x100
OFF-SET: 47mm

But I'm sure joey will let you know if i'm wrong!

i'll have to check but came off a classic impreza but im sure its what ericsti is saying

going to dublin saturday morning if anyone wants to have a look at them i can bring them :thumbsup:

Bring them in any way you might get some interest when the lads see them in person, good luck!

There cheaper and better then a new set of GRA's!

need these gone this week as im goin on holidays so will take €600 no less.there for nothing at this.if they dont sell this week im keeping them

Wow thats some bargain for someone, great wheels those speedlines.

Those tyres look well too, what make are they?

i wouldn't be selling these for 600 only goin on holidays and my impreza wont be back on the road for another year so there a bargain at that
i cant remember what make the tires are,i'll have a look in the garage tomorrow at them

Back