17 alloys

przemcio007

On hunt for 17s for my hawk. Tires not that important, once they are not buckled or badly scratched.
Anything considered.
Don't want to spent too much money on it as didn't planned to change but because other one are damaged, I must. Don't want to spent more than 200 on set so I hope someone in club have some set which is not used and willing to sell it cheap to Club Member :)
Thanks in advance.

davelegacy[emoji769 said:
;518481]Would have good few sets of o.e genuine subaru wheels

Dave, let me know what you have there, if you have some photos it's even better. You can PM me if you want. Thanks

Just wondering how bad are they?

Could ur current wheel be strightened out?..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just wondering how bad are they?

Could ur current wheel be strightened out?..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

When driving, steering wheel is jumping like frog. After wheel was mounted in that device which is for balancing, whole thing started to show red alarm and he showed me how badly wheel is jumping on it (I am amateur and for me it was very bad).
They are doing wheel repairs (place where I was at time) and was told it is irreparable. Common sense is saying same.

Przemcio there is no wheel that is irreparable, Company in Lisburn Co. Down will make a job of your wheels. Will cost approx £70-80 stg for each wheel. Depends how much you think of them .....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Przemcio there is no wheel that is irreparable, Company in Lisburn Co. Down will make a job of your wheels. Will cost approx £70-80 stg for each wheel. Depends how much you think of them .....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I know, back wheels were always buckeled a bit, that's why they are on back. At least of two front wheels need to be repaired. Will end up paying approx 200€ for both not to mention back ones. Think it's better to get other set on same size, swop tires and job done.
Ah, always something out of budget.

That is sorted now.
52c5249205d3419c7eaef0bc481dd43e.jpg

Back