16" Advan RG1's Needed Badly

S

Scoobymaniac

I've damaged one of my 16" Advan RG1's. As some might know they are quite difficult to find anywhere :hammerhead:

Scoobydel has 3 of the identical wheel but unfortunately they're 17" rims :wall:

AdvanRG1.jpg

If anyone can help please? :1poke:

Yeah he rang me tonight and while we were chattin i mentioned mine are 16's he had to check his and sure enough his are 17's

Just my bloody luck :wall:

i have a set but they have been painted white,they were originally white but the last owner painted them bronze and i painted them back white again
i use them for the track but i could do with a few quid if your interested in the 4 of them,they have tyres but there not great

have a look down this tred,theres a picture of them near the end, make me an offer if your interested

http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=2374.0

would have been to lucky for us if scoobydel would have had the right one :icon_cry: :wall:

if anyone knows anyone who's brilliant at repairing wheels - no matter where - let us know cause i'm willing to try everything to get the damaged one repaired!!! not givin up on those wheels yet :smokin:

thanks dan - already got in touch with them :thumbsup: waiting for answer :smile:

[quote author=absolutlysideways link=topic=12242.msg148915#msg148915 date=1233083525]
ive a full set of 16s in white
[/quote]

PM sent

Back