07 Transit

scoobyjoe2007

Petrolheads
have a 115 t350 transit and she wont start...... she just keeps turning turning and wont start... engine light is on and when we plugged in diagnostics it wont read... its like there is no power going to the plug... can anyone shed any light on what to do next.... have checked all fuses and connections and all seems fine......

could be the egr valve joe can get stuck open and cause them not to start. the unable to plug in could be a fuse or else a bad computer ford are hard to read you need good equipment to diagnose them

had egr prob bout 2 months ago and this was replaced...the same diagnostic equipment was used last time and it was working.... will get the egr checked again tho... thanks dec.... karma lads :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

have a week to get it working as i had to hire a van today and it just as cheap to hire it for a week than it is for day

sorry for offtopic question but where did You hire the van from? I`ll need to hire a van in early September for moving house and it would be handy to have it for a couple of days instead of doing everything in 1 day.

got mine off hillgrove... as i needed a fridge van... enterprise wanted near 900 for the week and i got it for 320 plus the vat.. it was 120 plus vat per day

not yet jason..... a fella looked a while ago and said its like a diesel problem but he is baffled bout no power to the diagnostics plug..........

he said he has reconditioned injectors before for a van with similar prob and it costs 600 just to get them done.... but without plugging it in it might not be the problem

there is another under the seat at the battery it has the main fuses in it did ya try putting a jump lead from the door striker to the negative of the battery there is a fused link in the earth strap that blows some times and can cause that symptom

Back