06 Hawk Abbeyleix this morning

AndyC

ISDC Club Member
Sat in front of a blue hawkeye this morning from the M7 out past Cullohill at around 10:30. Lovely blue hawkeye with roof vent/flap.

Later at around 15:00 I past another 2 Imprezas near Abbeyleix. A green classic and a blue Blobeye. Was there something on?

I think I seen you today in Portlaoise Fenners. Do you have new 3d plates on the car. Wheels look mint either not long refurbed or new.
Yeah that was me buddy i was in portlaois yesterday,3 of them are mint with one marked,,i dont actually know only have the car 7months,but guessing there original,yeah i have 3d plates put on it spot on..

Yeah that was me buddy i was in portlaois yesterday,3 of them are mint with one marked,,i dont actually knowonly have the car 7months,but guessing there original,yeah i have 3d plates put on it spot on..
I was behind you in a vw cc when you were pulling into the shopping centre. Shes looking great and fresh. Loving the green too. Is she a wrx?

Y
I was behind you in a vw cc when you were pulling into the shopping centre. Shes looking great and fresh. Loving the green too. Is she a wrx?
Yeah it,s fairly clean few bit,s here and there needing too be done,,yeah suppose being green it,s a little unusal,no it,s not a wrx.

Back