06 blue s204 long mile road

chris139ryan

Octane Boostaholics
Seen one of these beauts today on my way home from work at around 5.45-6pm on the long mile road. Forgot how nice these look in person. Sounded great too.

Anyone on here

That's the Galway reg one isn't it . Seen him out towards Harold cross in it last year.hell of a car

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=44332.msg512153#msg512153 date=1427556823]
Drove it back from the agm one year savage car :icon_headbang:
[/quote]Lucky mofo one of the nicest subarus ever made

Sorry didn't know Dave was selling it for Mick so probably better off ringing Dave
might pop out for a look myself

"Which s204 ". Lol. Oh the joy to have even one , let alone 2 . Hope when things settle down he be back , sound man

Dave, if you're selling it... throw up some details - lots on here would be interested and might generate a bit of a buzz (and help you get a sale)!

It took Eoin a while to sell his - but it did sell... if only my numbers would come up! (unless you'd give me an excellent deal on my Hawk lol).

[quote author=Keadeen link=topic=44332.msg512184#msg512184 date=1427571682]
Dave, if you're selling it... throw up some details - lots on here would be interested and might generate a bit of a buzz (and help you get a sale)!

It took Eoin a while to sell his - but it did sell... if only my numbers would come up! (unless you'd give me an excellent deal on my Hawk lol).
[/quote]
Its a different more genuine car altogether.

And yes may be advertised here

[quote author=Clynesy link=topic=44332.msg512682#msg512682 date=1428000734]
Savage car altogether, miss my oul STI all the same !
[/quote]
And nice to see you logging in mate. Sound guy

Back