04 530d for sale! price drop!!

CAFF

Sunday Drivers
PICT0127.jpg

Re: 04 530d for sale! full leather!!

this is like new, full leather , new test, parking sensors,sport suspension the lot. 16250e ono.. trade in,p/ex considered....!!

would seriously consider this but would need to free up cash off my own car!!!!
:wall: :wall:

what mileage is on the clock??

90k on the clock man. there a service history wit that.

i assume thats kilometers!!!
what alloys are going to be on it if not the above!!!
:thumbsup:

if someone comes wit cash for car. the wheels go wit it, if no one buys car asap then il sell wheels separate, the other set is the upgraded 17' 5spoke bmw alloys which suit it lovely aswell. whichever sells first man..

ye your rite marco.. its a bit of a fcuk alrite but for that extra power an comfort its wort it i tink.. its unreal on fuel economy.. it runs on fumes...compared to the scooby anyways.. ha ha. :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

think the 530 is nearer 1231 to tax. have a 525 myself and after a type r the comfort is unreal and still has a fair bit of poke all the same. the 530 is very quick. i presume this car on irish plates if tested, if so thats a great price. have to say cant rate these cars highly enough and if own one you will drive around in serious comfort. only downside if on run flats get rid as makes the drive way to hard. you can buy 19"s 535 alloys for 1000 yo yo's they look way better. vert light handling as well for such a big car, our passat feels heavier on the road. try tokeep the traction control on lol. can perform like twincam if required :dance:

Was looking at one the other day for the wife smashing car

ye on irish plates. it is a great car, i love it, id drive anywher cause of the comfort an great power..in it but its just time to go.. :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

lads open to all offers on this car!!! or part exchange

pitty it isnt the sport edition that makes them look completely different but still a reay nice lookin motor mate..should sell pritty quick at that price :thumbsup:

Dont know what she is worth itsthe wife's car about 12 :dontknow:

take trade of a ep3 civic type r 03?
the brothers girlfriends car,
only hit v tec once since she had it. :lol:
not driven hard at all. its red.

Back