02 Bugeye sti

Brads

Sunday Drivers
She's for sale lads. I'm only sticking it up here as I'm not bothered listening to donedeal calls with part exchanges for crap. Ill pm anyone my phone number who has an interest. Not too pushed for the sale. If it doesn't ill keep her. Rebuild back in Feb, just had a serviced, tax and nctd. 107km on the car 5700km on the engine.

Cheers

Brads

8300C5CD-509C-41C2-AE9E-789C6FA8F049-713-00000087D3BDFFF8.jpg

€6500

Bumpy

Contemplating donedeal now, going back to college is the reason I'm selling it.

Would you not be better off putting up a better add with all details and good pics and I'm sure it would sell

At the end of the day you need to make up your mind, you either need to sell or don't!

Thanks for opinion but the ad has all the info I want to gve. If anyone wants more they can ring as I said. Cars for sale but if people come making me offers its not for sale.

Sorry Brads... but I'd agree with Johnny (Duffman).

If I was in the market for a car like this I'd be hesitant to ring as I'd figure the lack of pics and info was hiding something. As much as you don't want to have your time wasted... I know many buyers are sick of having theirs wasted too.

I've had a lot of pointless trips looking at cars even after numerous phone conversations with sellers. Pics can be a real decider whether a it's worth chasing up... and I refuse point blank now to go look at cars without decent pics prior, so as to gauge the condition.

Don't get me wrong... You can't beat seeing a car in the flesh to make your mind up on it... but you may get more enquiries with more info. Only trying to help your sale.

GLWTS :thumbsup:

Understandable but I feel I have the vital information there and if anyone wants more pictures or more info contact me and I will send them on. If anyone comments here and wants more pictures ill add them in when I'm free.

Yep luv to see some more pic please :thumbsup:

Let us know why she needed a rebuild.

More so who did the work and is it covered.

Cheers, P :subaru:

the car was bought from Dave in sti tuning with a fresh rebuild, can not remember why it needed the build, its a stunning car lads i have a few pics of it and will post them if Alan wants me to :thumbsup:

I think this is KBox's old car lads. If it is, I saw it down in BC with Danny and it's a gorgeous car.

Not sure to be honest.

Its just when I saw the roof hatch I thought it might be like a spec C.

Cheers, P

Alright lads, I'm going to stick it on done deal within the week. I'm coaching a football team at the moment and its too costly doing it from a Subaru. If you know someone who is interested in a swap for and A4 tdi or a 320D tell them to give me a shout. Someone could get a clean car for a good price here.

Thanks

Alan

Back