02 bugeye STI Prodrive Style

JohnM

Petrolheads
Well folks It's time for me to part with my beloved bugeye.
I've it since April and it's never missed a beat.
Taxed till Jan
KMS are around the 46,000
Run on Lucas since it came in to Ireland
Warm up and Down and serviced every 5,000kms with Castrol 10w 60 and filter
It's been used as a second car for the last 3 months and I cannot justify having it parked up during the week so That's the only reason I'm selling it and I'd be interested in a P/X but must be a mint 99/00 Classic, pref a wagon.
Well here's the spec
One of 100 built in Japan- rarer than a 22b but not as noticable. Check details on this on scoobynet. just found out about it when I was buying the car.
02 Bugeye Prodrive STI JDM import. The difference between this and a type Uk are:
Prodrive styled frot bumper and sideskirts and grill
Blue faced dials
Triple Gauges in Dash
Extra shoulder support
rally style roof vent
a rear wash wipe
strut brace in the engine bay
smoked rear passenger windows
HID lights
Lower ratio gearbox for 5th and 6th gear

The modifications I've done are:
Street performance cat back exhaust (original can be fitted)
Whiteline rear drop links (+ front ones but not fitted)
Green panel filter
Apexi turbo timer
Scott lowe STI mudflaps
Smoked side repeaters + carbon blanks
Nokia car kit
Alarm and Immob
Speedline Turini 18 inch white rims and hankook tyres with plenty meat left.
New ceramic front pads.

The car was due for NCT in jan 2006 but as it's only here since may I decided to wait till jan 08 to test it as I'll get the full two years. So it has no NCT but I can put it through if buyer wants.

It's a good clean Bugeye and Is one of the nicest in the country and I believe it stands out more as it has the different front bumper and roof vent along with the white rims.

Phone me on 086 8052638 or PM me.
Cheers
John

Sorry to see you selling up john! I want it! If it was a couple of months down the road i'd jump at it! :angry: Who ever gets her is going to get the best Bug eye looks wise in the country! Best of Luck with the sale John! :thumbsup: :subaru:

Sorry to hear your selling John...at least your getting another scooby....one of the better looking cars on the site.... :thumbsup:best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:

sorry to hear your selling up John, one of the best looking cars around, shouldnt be hard to shift, good luck with it :thumbsup:

Best of luck with the sale man!
She was one of the most noticable cars at jap fest! :thumbsup:
Lovely!
Dan

an absolute class lookin bug-eye, sorry to hear you are sellin :thumbsup:

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Well Alan, since this is now my Daily driver (land rover), I'm really looking for a limited edition classic for the weekends :thumbsup: :subaru:
Cheers
John

good man johnny take no s**t, hope the sale goes well,
best of luck with gettin a new motor, i know of a wagon for sale (hint hint)

sti garda

John I saw a class looking 98 C GT 555 dark grey Impreza for sale around Sligo Fri morning at the WRC. It had a "for sale" in the window. It was a saloon though, so maybe you wouldn't be interested but she looked mint and she is a limited edition classic so 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

PS Good luck with the sale.

Frawls

Best of luck with the sale John, saw the car on Saturday at Rally Ireland and it certainly looks the part.
Tried to talk my mate into it but he doesn't have the sort of budget to go so far up the years, although I reckon I can convert him to a scooby owner pretty soon :subaru:

Back