01 WRX STI TYPE RA FOR SALE

KENC

ISDC Club Member
01 wrx sti type ra for sale

Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* 2001 Type RA

This car is in mint cond in every way, drives like new, just in from japan, has not been driven on our shitty irish fuel, not registered...

White with standard gold wheels, front splitter and rear defuser, Following mods.
Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*

Centre gauge pod with 3 Defi gauges and link system, gauges are really nice and are a carbon effect when lights are off and light up to display STI logo on each of them,

turbo timer, and as far as i can make out a hks back box and the above front and rear splitters, it has the big genuine subaru WRC wing. black seats with blue centres and blue door card inserts. 51,500 kilometers, car is really mint inside and out and has new yokahamas all round.. usual spec of roof hatch and no electric windows, has aircon, no side skirts and black mirrors, and the luvly huge gold brembos, which along with wheels are not marked any where... I am putting no pics up, but promise this car is a minter and NOT TO BE MISSED...

I saw a white 01 sti in byrnes in dublin lately, not 1/4 the car, no big wing, sh~ty non subaru wheels and not an ra for 24.5k.

I want €15500 for my one, and vrt can be got cheap as nothing on paper work about sti or ra, proper vrt will be max of 5k which still brings this mint car in a cool 4500 less than other non special editions. and there is potential for 3k vrt or bit less even. ring me on

Last edited:
Sounds Nice! Why no pics? The RA are some car I have to say! Love my one! Best of luck with the sale!

just not handy enough with computer thats all :computer: might see will damo put some up for me if i text him, gone into auto trader today

Thanks Damo for that. pics are not the best quality as i had to text them to the whiz kid to put them up for me.. the car needs a good wash as i just havent had time to do it before i took pics

Have a lot of agency's ringing me and fools who have no money, asking me about insurance even do im not a broker :ponder: and straight swaps or small cash trade ins since i put it in autotrader and am fairly fed up of it now, so if someone was serious into this car and especially from the site the price would be negotiable

Hi,just sold my classic sti,im looking for a bugeye.i have cash,im interested.i have a question;i thought a "spec-c" and a "type-ra" where different versions of cars(ie:type-r,wrx,wrx-sti...) :ponder:??(maybe im wrong :oops:)ericsti says the car is a spec-c.you say type-ra,is it a spec-c type-ra?,if so is there a spec-c type-r?what defines a spec-c??how do you know a spec-c when you see one?is there a spec_c for every year scoobys where produced???educate me please,im confused :ponder:.sorry if this is a silly question.thanks.

thanks :thumbsup:,the "spec-c" and the "type-ra" are two different models(versions)from what that website says that the spec-c wasnt produced untill 2002.thanks scoobyke.kenc please pm me,im interested.

Re: 01 WRX STI TYPE RA FOR SALE.........SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN

AS ABOVE DEPOSIT TAKEN TONIGHT, I REKON ITS GOING TO A GOOD HOME ASWELL :guinness:

Back