01 Legacy RSK Tiptronic

Muttly

Sunday Drivers
I'm putting the Legacy up for sale. €2600ono 2001 B4 RSK Tiptronic. 0853586267

Car is located in Mitchelstown, Co. Cork.

I'll double check the mileage later on but its about 198000kms.

It has all the usual RSK extras, electric drivers seat, all electric windows, climate control with ac and the ac blows really cold, half leather interior, momo steering wheel, factory 5 piece floor mats

Engine and gearbox are 100% and can't be faulted.

The timing belt and pump were done at about 185000kms.

Bit of a random one but something I couldn't find out when buying it, it has ISOFix (for kids car seats).

NCT until August.
Tax until end of May.

It has the full lip kit although the rear spats are not fitted, they have been painted but just need to go on..

I have a lot of spare interior parts I'll throw in with it, things like window switches etc that I picked up off a breaker. There is also a spare tyre (not rim though) there for it, correct normal size along with he space saved

The interior pics are old, the radio has now been moved up and the defi controller, greddy turbo timer and boost controller are sitting under it.

All defi and GReddy parts removed but are for sale separately.

Bad points:
Drivers wind deflector is broken
Small dent in the passenger wing
Drivers seat has small rip

Legacy%203_zpscm4x3ip8.jpg

Legacy%201_zps2lxu42zf.jpg

Legacy%202_zpsstpfihyn.jpg

Legacy%204_zpseu749ukm.jpg

Legacy%205_zpswahjhmkr.jpg

110_zps42350cf9.jpg

112_zps37093c6f.jpg

Last edited:
Put your hand in a Base of rear seat and have a feel around if it has iso fix there will be a bar there that child seat clamps onto marked isofix on my seats too????

Nice car glws????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Put your hand in a Base of rear seat and have a feel around if it has iso fix there will be a bar there that child seat clamps onto marked isofix on my seats too????

Nice car glws????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Cheers. I was saying it does have it though.

Cheers. You should buy this one. Red is very rare! Only non Blitzen red one I've ever seen.

It is a Blitzen, at least by chassis code, from what I recall the previous owner took the body kit off after it was crashed and a replacement couldn't be found and I think the wheels were sold as they weren't his cup of tea

Bump. I may take a swap or part ex but I'd rather a straight sale. I'm open to listening to any cash offer.

Bump. Offers? I've the defi and GReddy bits removed for sale separately. I'll add a new thread for them shortly.

Back