2006 Subaru Legacy GT Touring

Jarocki

Petrolheads
ISDC Club Member
Hello,

I have recently purchased a Subaru Legacy GT Touring. The car is still in Japan so it should be here in about 2 Months. Looking to learn as much as i can. For the past 8 years i have owned a Toyota Altezza Rs200. I have been looking into the need to getting the subaru mapped for Irish Fuel. Not looking for more power just looking for it to run great on Irish fuel. Any help greatly appreciated. I was talking to Joe Power about it and said it can be mapped for irish fuel. Any input on this would be great. I don't want to have to put octane booster in at every fill. Thanks for the help.

Michael

Attachments

• hmt5HRRP7dWH9hilAgpgPZOyYqBIXNbYwjnd3q3B8yV3Tq8F7X223AVfAglyl7dfYhcUtycf3qA9aXfia2BIHUTfPZzn3DpB.jpg
    hmt5HRRP7dWH9hilAgpgPZOyYqBIXNbYwjnd3q3B8yV3Tq8F7X223AVfAglyl7dfYhcUtycf3qA9aXfia2BIHUTfPZzn3DpB.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 188
  • hmt5HRRP7dWH9hilAgpgPZOyYqBIXNbYwjnd3q3B8yV3Tq8F7X223AVfAglyl7dfYhcUtycf3qA9aXfia2BIHUTfPZzn3vYW.jpg
    hmt5HRRP7dWH9hilAgpgPZOyYqBIXNbYwjnd3q3B8yV3Tq8F7X223AVfAglyl7dfYhcUtycf3qA9aXfia2BIHUTfPZzn3vYW.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 189
Lovely looking motor pal. Best of luck with it.
The lads here are full of info so I'm sure they will point you in the right direction. Joe power and Angus power would be the two I have heard good reports about.

Great looking car best of luck with it, definitely get it mapped for irish fuel. Aonghus, Joe, Duncan with dave in rsr or bob rawle comes over to Murray motorsport up north any of them will sort it for ya ????

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Lovely car well done

Where you located

Ahongus did my map very happy but good spin to Galway and can be hard to contact

Joe/ Rsr and Murry Motorsport near or in Dublin hope that helps????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. Yes i'm based in Dublin so it would be great if it was around this area. It is an automatic. From what i have read previously it is worth while getting it mapped to irish fuel for peace of mind. Make sure the engine and its internals do not get damaged.

Yep no probs.

We have auto 04 spec b getting mapped today.

And an 05 auto gt getting mapped end off august.

Yep no probs.

We have auto 04 spec b getting mapped today.

And an 05 auto gt getting mapped end off august.

Hello. That is great to hear. What is exactly is involved in getting this done? Basically just to keep the car running well on irish fuel? That is all i will be looking for. Where are you based?

Hello. That is great to hear. What is exactly is involved in getting this done? Basically just to keep the car running well on irish fuel? That is all i will be looking for. Where are you based?
Hi.

In Co Meath. 20 mins after Blanchardstown Shopping Centre.

Call me if want to go through details.

That's flippin gorgeous and the colour is stunning. Best of luck with her. The 5EAT is a good auto box in my book, especially in sport mode.

Welcome to the club, we need more Legacys. Would like to see you at some meets to see the car in person. Best of luck with it.

Back