WHICH ONE WOULD YOU BUY AND WHY?

Rich3248

Petrolheads
Was comparing this Impreza >> http://cars.donedeal.ie/view/7138319

Against this Impreza >> http://cars.donedeal.ie/view/7139622

I just wanted people's opinion on which they would rather buy?

Are miles a bit high on the blue one?
I know the blue one is up here for sale and it genuinely looks Spotless and well looked after but the black one is a 2005 model and has less miles.

I personally will always prefer a blue Subaru over any other but just want people's opinion here

Just sold my 424bhp skyline r33 (2.5 turbo) and now wish I hadn't.

Cheers guys !

blue car is a member on here i think and has nice spec , and looks well minded ,

black car looks to be a widetrack car with prodrive pack should be a nice car to go as well ,

nice to be stuck between 2 good looking cars , think the blue car edges it for me on spec :thumbsup:

For the money the black wins because its a wide track model and lower miles

But you would have to view both to see condition

Woah slow down. "Wide track model"?! Explain

Newbie here lads. Be gentle with me haha

Is it all down to the miles do you think? Both seem well looked after..

Blue would be my preference but can't justify the money with the mileage.

Just my opinion.

Wide track has the addition of dccd (driver controlled centre diff) and rear wheels have a wider track than a wrx of the same year or a pre 2005 sti , revised dash and few other bits , having a wide track dccd car , i find i seldom use it , usually in auto mode the majority of the time , what will you be using the car for , everyday use or weekend toy ?

I used the skyline daily so ill probably use this daily too.

DCCD seems like more trouble than good?
Or is it reliable?

dont think ive heard anyone on here complaining of the diff blowing anyway , driveline is pretty solid on imprezas really ,

if the car is going to be used everyday the mileage is going to climb anyway , if i were looking for a weekend car the blue one wins with its coilovers 3" system etc should be a good car for a blast , widetrack will probably make a more comfy daily driver to be fair ,

Nah will have to be daily. Only do 120km to work and back a week anyway. Car pool.

Rest will be my own driving. Maybe 300km a week

2 nice looking cars theres only 20000 miles in the difference not huge and i.d always go on condition of car before milage and year but thats just me blue 1 for me from first looks but view both and decide :thumbsup:

im with duffman id pick the black one personally because of wide track and 2 years newer but also as said above view both then decide for yourself ,even though the blue is older with higher miles it could be a better car

Wide track is the one to go for,it's not only the rear that's wider, the front is aswell, you get stronger hubs as they are 114 pcd instead of 100, same heater controls, steering wheel etc etc as a hawkeye.. It's basically a hawkeye with blob front... And has the 2ltr instead of 2.5 so a win win situation

it comes down to condition if the 2 cars are the same then the argument about the wide track and extras comes into play :dontknow: would be my way of looking at it anyway

black one for me as it looks more evil/darkvader ,but the blue/gold combo is also a classic subaru combo

Nice spec on the blue one and looks mint.
Widetrack nice too , I have one myself but I'm not sure about the black.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Love the classic combo to be honest but majority here like the wide track.

Black is kinda growing on me actually. Looks evil.

I'll consider a look at both of them. Might take a trip during the weekend.

Blue blob hands down for me. Just my personal opinion! 106miles isn't too bad to be fair. there's something I don't like about the black Scooby. Think the wheels look a bit tacky, but again its just my personal opinion :thumbsup:

Back