my pu-ka project

Must look into doing a track day in bishops court it's ment to be class and all nice new surface on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God just had a quick look on some forums looks like they don't run track days just test days!!

cheers lads ye a proper 4 branch is on the cards now and a modified intake manifold to get some more air in ,the exhaust pipe was 50 euro and the box was free

cheers shane I could just buy one as the puma and ka are very similar in floor pan design put sure half the fun of owning it is building it myself ,the next mod is goin to be to cut out the front shock turrets and make caster adjustment plates to weld in and also get some camber plates ,I want to play with the front geometry to see is there any more time to be had from it around mondello :changinggear:

Tasty work, fair play, if u start going any faster around mondello you'll need a f1 style rear wing as well to keep her on d track :changinggear:

Flat under floor would be a good job I'd say it's something I was thinking of myself I have a huge hole to catch wind where my spare wheel was

something like this Adrian

44530d1338021549-post-your-diy-aero-pics-h_pihl_flat_floor.jpg

[quote author=WAGON DEC... link=topic=39266.msg511034#msg511034 date=1426544495]
something like this Adrian

44530d1338021549-post-your-diy-aero-pics-h_pihl_flat_floor.jpg

[/quote]
Wow that would be the job keep an eye out for more stainless steel back splashes[emoji106][emoji106]

thanks Gerry im not that happy with the sound I think its a bit raspy but I think it will change with the new manifold

[quote author=WAGON DEC... link=topic=39266.msg511041#msg511041 date=1426545201]
thanks Gerry im not that happy with the sound I think its a bit raspy but I think it will change with the new manifold
[/quote]

ya its a bit like a civic..lol

Back