What did you do to your car today?

Bought stuff of them when the had the shop open , decent fella Larry.
Gorgeous car Ken
I hear of another ra in white in wicklow also , savage cars .best of luck with her :thumbsup:

Bought stuff of them when the had the shop open , decent fella Larry.
Gorgeous car Ken
I hear of another ra in white in wicklow also , savage cars .best of luck with her :thumbsup:

That?s right, always the same when you get something different another one pops up lol

Looks great Ken! I got excited when I thought there might be another in the country when Larry put some snaps up but thought it must be yours. Larry is savage and a gent to boot!

Thought there was something wrong with the car earlier, wasn?t pulling smoothly... the fookin petrol tank was empty... first time it ever happened me... I also didn?t hAve my wallet which hardly ever happens...

ThoughT it?s old age and then realize No wonder I ran out eventually as I can?t see the fookin petrol level with the boost gauge in front of it ???? ????

Thought there was something wrong with the car earlier, wasn?t pulling smoothly... the fookin petrol tank was empty... first time it ever happened me... I also didn?t hAve my wallet which hardly ever happens...

ThoughT it?s old age and then realize No wonder I ran out eventually as I can?t see the fookin petrol level with the boost gauge in front of it [emoji23] [emoji23]
Hahaha go on outta that same happened on wicklow run Paul[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Easy fix all good[emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Changed out the Heater blower fan on the Outback. A job I've been meaning to do since I got it. Old fan had become very loud and over the last few days had started to fail on and off. So all sorted now. Ten minutes well spent.

Had to run an Erin this evening way home m50 slip north was closed so had to go through the big smoke so while I was out went for a spin out by the coast nice evening have to say she?s good and loud echoes through the streets a lot of heads turned haven?t been out since Sligo I think. they are ****in deadly cars [emoji16][emoji16] always gives a smile only one pic so I?ll recycle an old one
f4476e906db342e128006c136831dd67.jpg
76cc874e9a445b76ed01b9c2211f0f97.jpg

Collected the legacy from icetronix today, I had it in exhaustworx getting the exhaust sorted out.it was quite frankly a mess,it had 2 cats in place and a miss match of 2" ,2 1/4" ,2 1/2" and 3" pieces through out the exhaust. The old exhaust also sat lower in places as it wasn't running up the exhaust tunnel route of car,meaning it caught speed ramps etc.

Exhaustworx made and fitted a 3" downpipe with removable decat/cat section and fitted an existing 3" centre section which they had to modify to fit up exhaust tunnel of car and modify back box to suit.they also supplied a new sports cat.

The result is full 3" exhaust that sits in correct position.the car breathes and pulls alot better than before. It sounds alot more like a Subaru, still a nice subtle note.i also have the new cat to swap over with new decat for nct time.

Delighted with the work carried out and highly recommend them as they went through everything in detail and followed up with a few calls through out the week with different issues occurred.
cff9712ee68ffdaa4e36663e41c76d7a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I second the above, Icetronix have done some work for me a few times and the work has been top notch.
They did a custom 3" cat back onto my Trust back boxes earlier this year for the legacy.
4519774da64b74d93a862022effc66e9.jpg
76cf21eaec902d20e657910a157be0b8.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

What did I do with my car today well wait till I tell ya ....... [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
I just went up around Wicklow for a spin for a couple of hours or 3/4 of a tank of juice in lay mans terms fairly wet but sure there made for it seen a car rolled over head out of tallaghfornia very hard to keep car quite when passing through a dozen guards [emoji6]
b9e5f6426d469595b4e33464394518de.jpg
56a4309ee3795d29a1a190827dd8a193.jpg
0ab58f91f347796876e5e13b60331193.jpg
490f8f004780a304a94183232ef38878.jpg
2821c93f7f3f1122c6f5b30ac3a64221.jpg

Was there any car meet/show today?
Just spotted on m8 Southbound 1st blu impreza with high rise spoiler, then 80s white Toyota and 04 blu fozz sti?
And white tme evo
White integral, blue 180sx

Last edited:
Good man Gary :thumbsup:

Japfest was on today a wet day for it. But there was a big crowd there still

Last edited:
Was there any car meet/show today?
Just spotted on m8 Southbound 1st blu impreza with high rise spoiler, then 80s white Toyota and 04 blu fozz sti?
And white tme evo
White integral, blue 180sx

There is something on in Blanchardstown

Not so much what I did to my car today but yesterday, sent it off to mechanic to get the timing belt done. Long story short, car has been off the road since 2014 after moving house and changing jobs. In 2017 I finally got my garage sorted to get working on it. I've been at it on and off since then tidying it up and doing the jobs that needed doing to it. Finally got it to a stage where it was in a fit state to be driven to the garage for the last couple of bits. I didn't fancy the timing belt and I hope to get the clutch replaced while it's in. Once they're in, the plan is NCT, tax and insure.

Once I get my membership renewed I'll update my old members car page with details of what I've done to it.

I second the above, Icetronix have done some work for me a few times and the work has been top notch.
They did a custom 3" cat back onto my Trust back boxes earlier this year for the legacy.
4519774da64b74d93a862022effc66e9.jpg
76cf21eaec902d20e657910a157be0b8.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I need to get similar for my legacy done soon,have 2 perfect back box's but y piece has been patched way too often. what kind of price for the centre pipe and y and how long did they have the car . thanks

Back