Bodykits and modifications?

Woogy

Middle Lane Hogs
Best place in Ireland to get bodykits for an Impreza?
Also other exterior mods or where people have got stuff done?

If your looking to get the original wrx look ring Barry on 00447786136752 he''ll sort you with side skirts bonnet, bumper the lot. A mate of mine got a full wrx interior including steering wheel, door cards, leather gear knob Bucket seats and back seats from him. He's up there today collecting them.

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=3097.msg29969#msg29969 date=1185661494]
are you looking mad fibreglass stuff?

never works out........
[/quote]

Just want to see is there somthing different out there then the same ol STI gear.
Why spend so much money on stuff that when your car is finished it looks like the next Impreza after the next etc...
Dont want somthing totally crazy or tacky.......just a bit diff.

But where would you get a type of kit like that for a classic? And isnt that diff from the usual STI gear?

Lets just say i would love to put them on for a laugh..........but prob wouldnt go ahead with it,cause ya they are tacky.
Dave,when ideas come into my head i go crazy...........hence why my car is up for sale yet i still wanna splash all my money on it!  :dunno:

ya have had it on for 2 weeks at €16000 and no calls €15000 is the absolute rock bottom i just left the 200 for people to haggle i have my eye on a sti bug so i want to sell it fast  :pray:

[quote author=rob mehigan link=topic=3097.msg30004#msg30004 date=1185671973]
ya have had it on for 2 weeks at €16000 and no calls €15000 is the absolute rock bottom i just left the 200 for people to haggle i have my eye on a sti bug so i want to sell it fast  :pray:
[/quote]

But as i said,id be paying over 20 grand for the car.Come back to me in December when ive another no claims!

[quote author=rob mehigan link=topic=3097.msg30004#msg30004 date=1185671973]
[/quote]

its proper turbo yeah?

i better not still have the car in december but if i do i'll prob be after spending a lot on it so it'll be more then  :nana:

dave it sure is has lots of sti goodies too and knocklink and apexi turbo timer and bailey dump valve and bluetooth phonekit haven't got 1 phone call  :dunno:

:lol: Just kidding Rob.I would take it off you any day of the week but i know we have already discussed this but insurance companies are riding us on Impreas these days. But i wouldnt blame them.......giving a 21 yr old that kind of power! CRAZY!!!!!!

Anyway..........know where i could get some bodykits?

By the way......stop using my thread to sell your car!!!! Im looking for stuff to make my car look like it can go like yours!!!  :lol:

Back