Car pulling to the left

bearxxxx

Middle Lane Hogs
As above, but da thing is i went to advance and got it tracked. Got da read out and all and says it shud be fine. Seemed ok when leaving da place but once i got on da main rd it was still pulling. So went to my local garage and got da tracking checked out and said it was spot on. Any ideas wat cud be still causing it??

could be as simple as tyre pressure but that should have been checked while being tracked. how bad is it?

i think thats the way they set them because if you ever fell asleep she head for hills instead of another car.
mine the same but wheel bearin went recently to.
stripped down this evenin.

mine is the same, cant figure it out, and iv had it checked and done 3 or 4 times. :ponder2:
it was fine b4 the hub and cv joint packed in.

Irish roads naturally fall to the left from the centre of the road for drainage. You might just be noticing it now shes set right. Could just be a matter of getting used to it. But I'd check the tyre pressure.

It was worse before i got it tracked. It wouldn't pull da wheel out of ur hand but if u let da wheel go it starts 2 head 4 da ditch.

@six spoke clive...no tyre pressure is spot on, 1st thing i checked.

@eliroche...not recently to be honest but wil have a look at it 2morro.. :thumbsup:

If your car has been pulling for a wbhile you could have suffered tyre wear. That wear could be causing it. Did you check the inside wall of your tyres.

Ya eric both front tyres r worn a small bit. Left 1 on da outside and right on da inner, nothin major though.

Have 18's so ya alot of tyre dere.

Just to mention as well, she doesn't always pull sometimes she drives straight but not often.

Maybe you should bring it to Jomo Eng as he is a wizard with setting geometry and suspension so if anyone knows, he will :thumbsup:

Ya not a bad idea. Wil be gettin a new clutch in da near future so wil wait til then. Down in kerry so wil just make da 1 trip out of it.

Back