Your thoughts on new wheels

Mac Mac has a set of turinis for sale
There White
You could Change the colour of them to whatever
Would look great and the wheels will hold there value fairly well also
So you wouldn't loose your nads on em :thumbsup:

Gold can look very well with that colour Stewart from Cavan his red blob looked very well with the gold wheels too
But I know what you mean
But it does work sometimes to be fair :thumbsup:

Works with the mica red like your car colm but it's the bright red I don't think looks great with gold . Purely down to personal taste

no i mean the newage red too
i know what you mean but stewy had the new red like your hawk with gold rotas and i thought it looked very well
but i agree that in general it doesent work and thats the only time it worked
maybe its down to the shade of gold :thumbsup:

I think silver revs in 18s would look savage as they are such strong statement wheels really pop against the red

Ciaran WRX

Has Mac Mac a for sale thread for the Turinis? Would Revs in 17 be lost? I think the pictures of that white one has set the bar so I may have answered the question!!

17 perfect for orginal leggie or classic I recon 18s will be way better more agressive looking man

Where you living are the roads you travel on bad?

Ciaran WRX

Used to live in Galway and used to think the roads around there Mayo and Clare were bad but since I moved to Dublin I've realised how brutal some of the roads are here too!
On the motorway other than around the city but wouldn't mind taking a spin up wicklow gap for something more interesting.

I've been driving the wifes cooper s a lot recently and thats a bit bouncy and crashy so I've noticed how smooth and quiet the leggy is when i drive it. 18s might ruin the luxury!!

If you want you can have a spin in mine on 18s if you like see how you feel another member on here did the same for me as I had the same concerns

Ciaran WRX

Ran 18,s on my bl5 leggie with no issues except bushings kept going, no noticeable differance in comfort levels

Pm mac mac
He doesn't have a for sale thread
He just mentioned he'd like a change in someone's thread last week :thumbsup:

Back