xenon lights

W

wrx-blue

Hello all. I was wondering if anyone would have, or be able to get their hands on a full set of xenon lights(side lights, spots,headlights) for a gc8 classic model impreza. If you know of any for sale please reply.

:whistle: :whistle: :lolpoint:

Knock...Knock... Anyone at home :ponder2:

Did you ever heard about the "Introduce yourself" part of this forum?
Just in case you can't find it: http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?board=34.0

I don't wanna be rude, but hello... Some basic introduction should be the minimum... Or am I asking for too much? :dontknow:

Anyway... Welcome to the club stranger!

Akki

Welcome along...don't where these welcomes are coming from lately bang out of order imo

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=9981.msg119579#msg119579 date=1223390060]
Welcome along...don't where these welcomes are coming from lately bang out of order imo
[/quote]

Are ya giving out about the way he was welcomed or the fact that the replys weren't up to our usual friendly standard?

Oh, thats the "i want to lower my car please hurry" guy.. In fairness, it doesnt take two minutes to give yourself a quick intro! True enough, the forum is there to help people but we're also a community I'd like to think! I guess I can see both sides of it but I still think its not right to post lookin for stuff or w/ever without sayin a little hello first.

[quote author=scoobyDel link=topic=9981.msg119609#msg119609 date=1223393724]
Oh, thats the "i want to lower my car please hurry" guy.. In fairness, it doesnt take two minutes to give yourself a quick intro! True enough, the forum is there to help people but we're also a community I'd like to think! I guess I can see both sides of it but I still think its not right to post lookin for stuff or w/ever without sayin a little hello first.
[/quote]

:clap:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=9981.msg119597#msg119597 date=1223392266]
[/quote]

Are ya giving out about the way he was welcomed or the fact that the replys weren't up to our usual friendly standard?
[/quote]

Not everyone is up too speed on forums...not all forums are like this one...ok they can be reminded and put in the right direction no problem with that , helps everyone but the tone of the responses is wrong imo.

"knock knock any one at home" that sort of thing...you think thats the right tone to be using with a new comer? I don't.

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=9981.msg119649#msg119649 date=1223398254]
[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=9981.msg119597#msg119597 date=1223392266]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not everyone is up too speed on forums...not all forums are like this one...ok they can be reminded and put in the right direction no problem with that , helps everyone but the tone of the responses is wrong imo.

"knock knock any one at home" that sort of thing...you think thats the right tone to be using with a new comer? I don't.
[/quote]

I agree with Dagnut on this one lads. It's nice to be nice.

If we're nice maybe they'll want to get to know this community of ours and join up.

It's nice to be nice.

Back