x-box thingy

noeler2006

Middle Lane Hogs
hey all.

in the appartment we are not aloud sattelite dishes to get sky or any other chanels apart from cabel. but was talking to a neighbour and he was going on about an xbox and you are able to get sky sports and movies and so on does any one know any thing about this.

thanks noel

bascially if you have broadband in your place and you get an xbox live account you can get a sky subscription and play it through your xbox 360, no need for dish :icon_blahblah:

yeah but in fairness , how many hours are people watching telly these days ....
the weather is shyte , and we cant afford to go to the pubs , so people be watching telly a fair bit ...

now the xbox 360 already has a problem with overheating , so i don't think watching telly on it for hours on end is gonna help matters ...
and you can pretty much watch anything ya want on your laptop these days

deadly thanks lads and watchin tv on a laptop!! i can barly turn this yoke on never mind find tv stations,

and the broad band does that mean you need a telephone line or can it work off one of those little stick thing you plug into the side of your laptop

[quote author=noeler2006 link=topic=19532.msg238907#msg238907 date=1259093570]
deadly thanks lads and watchin tv on a laptop!! i can barly turn this yoke on never mind find tv stations,

and the broad band does that mean you need a telephone line or can it work off one of those little stick thing you plug into the side of your laptop
[/quote]

i dont think those mobile broadband things you plug into your laptop would be good enough for the xbox to get online.

No dude, that three stick wouldn't be quick enough to stream audio/video through the xbox....

Back