www.Nengun.com

Paddy scooby

Middle Lane Hogs
Hello Folks,

Did anyone every use this site or can anyone offer any feed back on the site/service? Material is dirt cheap on it!! :wazzup: Way bellow most shop prices
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Paddy

yea bro its a good site alrite :thumbs
I got a set of Greedy gauges and a Sard fuel reg for my old Glanza from them!!.... they took about 20 days to get deliverd :ponder2:
but if your not in a hurry its worth the savings...

ye delivery aint the quickest but always get the stuff in the end, stuff aint that cheap once you add delivery, still a great range of products of Scoobies

Just a question - because I've no idea how does it look like here with import duty - how do you pay the duty?
As the stuff comes from outside of EU.
In a custom office? or some other way?

never got hit with any duty yet, think only large items over 300 euro get hit? not sure on this. i have only bought a set of lowering springs and Dump valve off them so far

Have bought a few things off them and they are sound lads,had a parcel opened and a part taken while it was in transit and got onto nengun and they sent a replacement free of charge :thumbsup: delivery is a bit much but with what your saving its well worth it :dance: haven't got hit with any duty yet :icon_grin:

Yeah jesus I see the HKS turbo kits are damn cheap! compared to what they are over here! There must be a maze of sites like this selling stuff dirt cheap! Good stuff anyway.

Paddy

Back