WTD: GC8 bonnet vents or vent backs

Gwyn

Hi

I'm looking for the backs of the vents found on GC8s. I'll buy the whole things if I need to, but would prefer just the backs if possible.

Many thanks

Gwyn

I think I came across these on import car parts UK before might still do them

Depends on whether prefacelift or facelift?
Ebay be your best should often see some come up there for prefacelift anyway as Id imagine discontinued.

Apologies for the delay in replying.

I think I came across these on import car parts UK before might still do them
Thanks, they're there AFAIK, but I'm trying to avoid buying from the UK. Too many horror stories.
Depends on whether prefacelift or facelift?
Ebay be your best should often see some come up there for prefacelift anyway as Id imagine discontinued.
It'd be a 97, so facelift (?). I've found some on ebay for sure, but as per above, I'm trying to avoid UK. I'll get them from there if I have to, but wanted to try Ireland first.
i have genuine 22b vents if your feeling flush
Lol, thanks, I could buy another car with what they seem to go for. Thanks for the offer though.

It'd be a 97, so facelift (?). I've found some on ebay for sure, but as per above, I'm trying to avoid UK. I'll get them from there if I have to, but wanted to try Ireland first.

Yeah they facelift so. Should be easier got and the same on any car from a Turbo 2000 to a STi.
I have a couple of spare steel facelift bonnets for the rally car I'll have a look and see if there are any backs on them.

Yeah they facelift so. Should be easier got and the same on any car from a Turbo 2000 to a STi.
I have a couple of spare steel facelift bonnets for the rally car I'll have a look and see if there are any backs on them.
I’d appreciate that. Thanks.

Back