wrx or sti type r wanted

jus j

Making a return
looking to buy 98 wrx or sti type r 2dr rolling shell for new build....panel damage gearbox issues in need of work all considered let me know what you have whatsapp 0852725055 cash waiting thanks

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity would there be many for sale in Ireland if any even around and what type of money would they go for, how long is a piece of string I know but a rolling shell with no interior or engine?

A rolling shell for a build is a needle in a haystack in Ireland.

Classic prices are gone through the roof. 35-40k to buy one now. If someone does have a rolling shell they plan on doing what you are and are holding on to an appreciating asset.

thanks for reply's just thought id ask before importing from japan and so the journey begins ...

Very hard found But not impossible . Unfinished projects , rust , and lack of funds it usually what stop builds So put wanted add on donedeal and see Is there and leads 👍

tried that numerous times scoobysub hate donedeal so many scammers got caught twice lost deposit and no car to begin with ....

think ill go down import route getting expensive to bring in now from uk plus rust rust and more rust

A friend may have located a car for me it’s fresh Jap import but I’ll need your help guys I’m short €1000 so if anyone wants to help me out I’ve spare parts here for sale from my old cars will do you a good deal thanks in advance… can almost smell the SCOOBY fumes I’m that close to a return…fingers crossed 🤞🏼

came across this shell crowd in uk scooby clinic have it for sale a pricey £15k for bare shell … fully restored with 22b kit ..thinking what would it cost to fully build !!!! You’d need a doner car to swap parts off .. told me I’d get the 2doors bonnet and boot lid … 🤔

Attachments

• 588D6BAA-E5C2-4C60-8F6B-F3B7E25020EF.jpeg
    588D6BAA-E5C2-4C60-8F6B-F3B7E25020EF.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • 97563301-ADAF-47BA-B07C-C8B0992ED767.jpeg
    97563301-ADAF-47BA-B07C-C8B0992ED767.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
Unless you have a typr r with all the parts your at nothing as parts are gone very hard to get especially for a type r . Also you will have to pay vat and duty and vrt on it so on 15k car you’re looking at 4-5k vat -duty and 6k vrt so your looking at 17500+10= 27k now you need everything else . So pointless. you’d be better off looking at this . Don’t know the car

Ha I’ve been looking at that since he first posted it .. he asked me for €47k

That’s the chump that first took my deposit… when I went to go see car it was gone ??? .. I’ve been hearing bad things from that crowd in cork … any one had dealings with them ?

your dead right MR. Chairman that shell in uk ain’t worth buying here not with vat and import duty… plus impossible to source all bits need to finish 🤪

Didn’t think that car was that price thought more like 30k wouldn’t give that for it . You could have an s204 Impreza for that money or a mint typr r for 30

Exactly my thoughts.. I’ve been told it’s a front for money laundering!!!! So I think I’ll stay clear .. looking to import from Japan altogether deal fell through for other one it’s sold already… p.s thanks for all advice

Back