WR1

tommy 555

Member Number 935
as above , a mint wr1 on n 11 north bound at rathnew junction about 7 pm , beautiful car , totally unmistakeable car when ya meet one on the road !

dunno what it is about the wr1 , must be the colour or somethin absolutely love em , where were you m8 didn't c your car ? probably on my own little planet ! again !

I managed to sell my daughter's car this week.....so am feeling a bit lucky?......as most of you know my WR1 has been for sale now for over 1 year.......just cannot really understand it.....(still at Carroll & Roche).....
As I now have space at home......and as it really is a waste being stuck in the garage I am considering bringing it back .....However if anyone made a reasonable offer I would seriously consider....letting it go.....

Ken

Many thanks......all help appreciated......I wonder which car C&R were pushing?

Ken

Ken I wouldnt bother leaving that car up there, I d take it home and try sell it yourself.

If I was the garage I would try and push my own cars before I would show someone elses car that I have in the forecourt.

yes..I have realised that......although having bought a new Legacy Diesel from them last year...selling my WR 1 was part of the deal....but times have changed unfortunately....

As they have had it over a year now... I will be taking it back very shortly..

Ken

Have they more than one WR1 in there :ponder:

Reason I ask is , I think that car has been spotted on the road abit

Pete......No as far as I know they have only my one......I know the mileage the car had when I left it in.....so I will find out soon...

Ken

Back