wr1 for sale

W

wr1richie

im selling my wr1it is mint with only 6000 miles ... 320 bhp in ice blue colour...0 to 60 4.2 secs 0 to 100 10.6 and secs 155 top speed thats limited only 500 ever made and the most powerfull scoobie..im looking 28000 ono... euro and pics are on car zone.. the car can be seen in louth contact me at 0879173424

Thats very Low mileage on a great car man. Best of luck with the sale.

its about 10k if interested i will give u good deal on price,i have it insured with english plates no problem i would advise 2 drive it that way till jan 09 and then duty it.

12500 for vrt, Richie you have it advertised on the WR1OC site for 18 stg which is 23500 Euro why have you 28000 on it in Ireland :ponder:

[quote author=narked link=topic=8513.msg101713#msg101713 date=1217238536]
Richie you have it advertised on the WR1OC site for 18 stg which is 23500 Euro why have you 28000 on it in Ireland :ponder:
[/quote]

That's gas if true....... :roll:

Well spotted david, I'm guessing we won't see wr1richie around here too much anymore :lol:

I was offered it for 21k before it appeared on any site. Is there not some sort of rule governing who is allowed to advertise on this forum? Im sure I was told at some stage you have to be a full member to advertise on ISDC website....? hmm

Anyway

Paddy

[quote author=Paddy scooby link=topic=8513.msg103186#msg103186 date=1217930984]
I was offered it for 21k before it appeared on any site. Is there not some sort of rule governing who is allowed to advertise on this forum? Im sure I was told at some stage you have to be a full member to advertise on ISDC website....? hmm

Anyway

Paddy
[/quote]

Nah that changed at the last AGM Paddy - but maybe next AGM we can have a vote to ban anyone that tries to scam on this website?

Ah right, well I think you's should inforce something of that nature, I know im not a full member, (yet, longtime coming though) but it would keep alot of free for all's out of the site, also keep the site a bit more exclusive.

Cheers,

Paddy

policing it was the main problem Paddy. Paulo had set up the for sale section so that only full members would be able to start a thread. This meant that non members posted for sale items all over the forum even though they were prob aware that they shouldn't. This means us moderators opening every single new post every day to remove for sale posts.

We put it to the AGM and it was agreed to open it up. If you decide to part with €50 (no pressure :D ) you can come along next Jan/Feb and argue to have it locked down again :thumbsup:

I wouldn't say he's doing anything wrong - apart from being silly enough to think that people wouldn't find out that he had it advertised for cheaper.... a car is worth what someone is willing to pay. I mean how many people advertise their car on carzone for a certain price but advertise it here for cheaper but would be willing to take the higher price if offered?

If I was buying a WR1 the first place I would look is the WR1 owners club.....

Alan.

Back