Would be picked up a lot cheaper this week

bdonnelly94

ISDC Club Member
Well lads, have my car up on done deal at 12500, mainly to stop time wasters ringing and lads looking to swap for diesel yokes.
It would be picked up a lot cheaper this week as I can?t get an NCT retest booking until the end of August. So basically I can?t drive the car. If anyone is interested, give me a bell and let me know that your in this group and I can give you a cash price this week.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/subaru-impreza-version-6-sti/25067244

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loads of ncts available late June early July in every nct centre I've looked at, Naas 20 mins from monasterevin July 2nd
d7b74eda47723a925ab9124f91866d68.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Loads of ncts available late June early July in every nct centre I've looked at, Naas 20 mins from monasterevin July 2nd
d7b74eda47723a925ab9124f91866d68.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

That?s for a standard test.
Retests are delayed because of the backlog. I was in contact with them today and was told ?there?s nothing they can do?

I was told to ?just keep checking the website and if a cancellation becomes available I?ll be able to take that slot?

No issue booking a 'Re-Inspection In Lane' through the website? from 29th of June on wards.

That?s for a standard test.
Retests are delayed because of the backlog. I was in contact with them today and was told ?there?s nothing they can do?

No that was using your reg so its a retest

Back