Which one?

collieno

Petrolheads
I am thinking about buying my first impreza, I would like to buy a fairly cheap one to start out with. Is there anything to look out for when looking? What model should i be looking for? Also what is the difference between the STI and the WRX?

Thanks

No difference when Insuring them the wrx and STI! The STI is tuned better! Bigger turbo and so on! Better Suspention and a whole lot more depending on the type of STI you go for! But f you have the money to buy an STI go for it as youonly end up wanting one iNo difference wen Insuring them the wrx and STI! The STI is tuned better! Bigger turbo and so on! Better Suspention and a whole lot more depending on the type of STI you go for! But f you have the money to buy an STI go for it as youonly end up wanting one in anyway! From new there about €20000 in the differance!

You don't want to buy to cheap although there is a lovely well kept club impreza in the for sale section on an english plate if your interested!

Buy the best that you can afford!

How much have you ball park! Then we can talk models ect! If you Don't mind me asking!

As Eric said STI all the way

a Standard WRX (depending on year & model) = 225bhp

a Standard STI (depending on year & model) = 265bhp also has a higher torque figuer
Better brakes, suspension, handling , speed etc.......

Niall.

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=5266.msg58928#msg58928 date=1201868508]
No difference when Insuring them the wrx and STI! The STI is tuned better! Bigger turbo and so on! Better Suspention and a whole lot more depending on the type of STI you go for! But f you have the money to buy an STI go for it as youonly end up wanting one iNo difference wen Insuring them the wrx and STI! The STI is tuned better! Bigger turbo and so on! Better Suspention and a whole lot more depending on the type of STI you go for! But f you have the money to buy an STI go for it as youonly end up wanting one in anyway! From new there about €20000 in the differance!

You don't want to buy to cheap although there is a lovely well kept club impreza in the for sale section on an english plate if your interested!

Buy the best that you can afford!

How much have you ball park! Then we can talk models ect! If you Don't mind me asking!

[/quote]

I was looking at that english one alright and am interested in one. I have an integra type-r aswell so if i got rid of it, i would be looking to spend around 10k??

What year is your integra and how much are you looking for it?

i have a white 98 STI in the for sale section maybe we could sort

something out, iv always liked the dc2

Back